Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 4oz Wide Neck Polypropylene Baby Bottle uploaded by Rosalinda V.Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 4oz Wide Neck Polypropylene Baby Bottle uploaded by missi I.

BY DR. BROWN'S

Dr. Brown s natural flow baby bottles feature an innovative, fully-vented design that enhances baby s feeding experience while reducing feeding problems. With a patented 2-piece internal vent system that creates positive-pressure flow, dr. Brown s bottles eliminate air bubbles in formula or milk and help to reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. This system is also proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients, including vitamins c, a, and e, which are critical for infant health. By creating a vacuum-free, fully vented bottle, dr. Brown s offers baby an easy digestion feeding experience that is closer to... see more...

• Did any babies prefer the regular dr brown bottles over t...3 Answers
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
I loved using these when my babygirl was a infant she had gas alot but this helped control it as well. Even though it's a little expensive I think it's worth ut
Larissa C.
San Jose, CA
I bought this bottle when my baby was first born cause I couldn't latch him on to my boob. I was able to pump & put my milk in this bottle which was great.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Maybe I just have bad luck with Dr Brown but I've tried both the regular neck size and rhis, but both have bad leaking problems. Not reccomended at all!
missi I.
These are great bottles! the only bad thing is the cleaning of them. but the reduced my sons gas very well!
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did any babies prefer the regular dr brown bottles over the wide neck ?