Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 4oz Wide Neck Polypropylene Baby Bottle uploaded by Rosalinda V.Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 4oz Wide Neck Polypropylene Baby Bottle uploaded by missi I.

BY DR. BROWN'S

Dr. Brown s natural flow baby bottles feature an innovative, fully-vented design that enhances baby s feeding experience while reducing feeding problems. With a patented 2-piece internal vent system that creates positive-pressure flow, dr. Brown s bottles eliminate air bubbles in formula or milk and help to reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. This system is also proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients, including vitamins c, a, and e, which are critical for infant health. By creating a vacuum-free, fully vented bottle, dr. Brown s offers baby an easy digestion feeding experience that is closer to... see more...

• Did any babies prefer the regular dr brown bottles over the wide ...3 Answers
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
These are the best bottles! I used Dr. Brown bottles for all three of my kids and they worked really well especially if your transitioning from breastfeeding to the bottle. Right now my son is 4 months old and he benefited with these bottles because less air bubbles goes through the passage which helps with babies getting gas. Also it's easy for my son to go from the breast to the bottle since I work and can't be with him all the time to breastfeed.
Christine B.
Bay city, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Dr. Brown's bottles were my go to brand for my son. They significantly decreased the amount of spit up he had. However they also greatly decreased the amount of gas he had too. We had way less gas issues after we switched to this brand. Not to mention I never really had a problem with these bottle leaking.
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I loved using these when my babygirl was a infant she had gas alot but this helped control it as well. Even though it's a little expensive I think it's worth ut
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert
Maybe I just have bad luck with Dr Brown but I've tried both the regular neck size and rhis, but both have bad leaking problems. Not reccomended at all!
Diana V.
Love this bottles I didn't know how helpful this were till my baby stopped spitting up after using this bottles. If I ever have another baby I would definitely use or buy more of this baby's again
Adriana P.
Lopeno, TX
I bought DrBrown bottles for my second and third child because they really help with less air getting to the baby's belly. With my first child I used another brand she would have lots more belly aches than my other two children that use this brand of bottles. Now I bought some for my niece's baby and she loved them too.
missi I.
Mega Parent Expert
These are great bottles! the only bad thing is the cleaning of them. but the reduced my sons gas very well!
Myra A.
With my first baby I used the regular size Dr. Brown bottles and I loved them. Now with my second baby I saw these wide neck bottles and had to try them out. They are so much easier to hold while feeding my baby . I recommend these to everyone.
Heather K.
Medina, NY
Could not use these bottles when my daughter was a baby. she hated them for some reason, and refused them. I'm sure they probably work for some, but not us. difficult to be sure you're cleaning all the inside area of the pieces.
Cristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love my doctor browns. They have interchangeable nipples so you don't have to buy a new bottle every time, great for gums, teeth, and helps keep out air so also amazing for colic babies. Only down fall is cleaning them.
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Did any babies prefer the regular dr brown bottles over the wide neck ?