Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 4oz Wide Neck Polypropylene Baby Bottle uploaded by Rosalinda V.Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 4oz Wide Neck Polypropylene Baby Bottle uploaded by missi I.

BY DR. BROWN'S

Dr. Brown s natural flow baby bottles feature an innovative, fully-vented design that enhances baby s feeding experience while reducing feeding problems. With a patented 2-piece internal vent system that creates positive-pressure flow, dr. Brown s bottles eliminate air bubbles in formula or milk and help to reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. This system is also proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients, including vitamins c, a, and e, which are critical for infant health. By creating a vacuum-free, fully vented bottle, dr. Brown s offers baby an easy digestion feeding experience that is closer to... see more...

• Did any babies prefer the regular dr brown bottles over t...3 Answers
Josie R.
Trenton
I got these at as a gift- and I do love and swear by [product:dr.-brown's-baby-bottles]. I am not such a huge fan of this one. I have found this one to leak very easily especially if the insert in not connected properly and at 2 am in the morning it happens more often then not. They are also so big that take up so much room in my diaper bag.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
Love these bottles. I used playtex drop ins with my first child and tried these out with my second because they were so popular. I opted for the wider bottle and was more impressed. People complain about cleaning the bottles but they really aren't hard to clean. Just two extra steps to clean them. If I have any more children I will definitely use these again!
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
These are the best bottles! I used Dr. Brown bottles for all three of my kids and they worked really well especially if your transitioning from breastfeeding to the bottle. Right now my son is 4 months old and he benefited with these bottles because less air bubbles goes through the passage which helps with babies getting gas. Also it's easy for my son to go from the breast to the bottle since I work and can't be with him all the time to breastfeed.
Cristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love my doctor browns. They have interchangeable nipples so you don't have to buy a new bottle every time, great for gums, teeth, and helps keep out air so also amazing for colic babies. Only down fall is cleaning them.
Rosalinda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the wide neck bottles I feel like they are better than the standard. With the standard I had experienced leaking but after customer service sent new bottles I had been very satisfied with the wide neck bottles I have t had any leakage with them. I defiantly recommend these to first time parents!
Adriana P.
Lopeno, TX
I bought DrBrown bottles for my second and third child because they really help with less air getting to the baby's belly. With my first child I used another brand she would have lots more belly aches than my other two children that use this brand of bottles. Now I bought some for my niece's baby and she loved them too.
Christine B.
Bay city, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dr. Brown's bottles were my go to brand for my son. They significantly decreased the amount of spit up he had. However they also greatly decreased the amount of gas he had too. We had way less gas issues after we switched to this brand. Not to mention I never really had a problem with these bottle leaking.
Myra A.
With my first baby I used the regular size Dr. Brown bottles and I loved them. Now with my second baby I saw these wide neck bottles and had to try them out. They are so much easier to hold while feeding my baby . I recommend these to everyone.
Heather K.
Lockport, NY
Could not use these bottles when my daughter was a baby. she hated them for some reason, and refused them. I'm sure they probably work for some, but not us. difficult to be sure you're cleaning all the inside area of the pieces.
Diana V.
Love this bottles I didn't know how helpful this were till my baby stopped spitting up after using this bottles. If I ever have another baby I would definitely use or buy more of this baby's again
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Did any babies prefer the regular dr brown bottles over the wide neck ?