BY DR. BROWN'S

Simply The Best Baby Bottle&Reg; Reduces Colic, Spit-Up, Burping &Amp; Gas Less Oxidation Helps Maintain Vitamins C, A, E &Amp; Lipids Bpa Free Vaccuum-Free Feeding Like Breastfeeding New Research A Recent University Study Set Out To Measure Nutrient Levels In Baby Bottle Breastmilk And Formula.&Nbsp; It Was Determined That Dr. Brown's Fully-Vented Bottles Help Maintain Levels Of Important Nutrients.&Nbsp; The Dr. Brown's Vent System Reduces Air Bubble Oxidation Of The Milk, Which Is Very Fragile And Susceptible To Nutrient Loss. Patented Internal Vent System Air Enters The Bottle Collar And Routes Directly Through The Internal Vent System.&Nbsp; The Air Channels Through The Vent Tube, Bypassing The Milk, To The End Of The Bottle.&Nbsp; The Vent Prevents Aeration Of The Milk, Vacuum Pressure And Nipple Collapse.&Nbsp; Baby Feed Comfortably While The Milk Flows Freely, Like Breastfeeding. Health Tip:&Nbsp; Vitamincs C, A &Amp; E And Lipids, Or &Quot;Good Fats&Quot;, Are All Naturally Occurring In Mom's Breastmilk And Ar Critical For Health And Growth In Intimacy. Includes: 2 - 4 Oz/120Ml Standard Glass Baby Bottles 2 - Level-One Silicone Nipples 2 - Two-Piece Patented Internal Vents 1 - Cleaning Brush Instructions 1-800-778-9001 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayleigh E.
Salem, OR
Love love love! These are the only bottle my daughter can eat from. They can be a little heavy but I've never had one break. They are going on 5 years and 3 babies now
Jessica  D.
We loved the Dr.Brown bottles when my son was a baby. He had very little gas when using them. The are a bit of a pain when cleaning them. And also the formula can get chunky and stick to the straw that is in the bottle. The glass is nice and think and high quality. And the price isn't horrible.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
Our son loves the Dr Browns bottles! I breast feed but also bottle feed with Brest milk and we tried a few different bottles and he seems to really like the flow and nipple of the Dr Browns!
Gabriela B.
San Juan, PR
I loved this bottles for my babies. Although it's a process to clean them. My kids barely burped when using this product.
magali c.
Bridgeport, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this bottles for my kids, but they are a little hard to get wash but other than that they are great
Shasha Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Nice bottles, but heavy for baby to hold. My son wouldn't take these bottles so I eventually got rid of it.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Awesome bottles ! But hard to clean. Would definitely recommend to new parents
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
I went through several bottles with my baby trying to get her to drink comfortably with as little fussing as possible and this bottle was my final stop! The parts are a bit tricky to clean but when you've mastered that feeding time becomes more enjoyable.
Candace L.
These bottles are great. I used them with both of my children and I will use them again with any additional children. I did notice they were less gassy and spit up less frequently because of that. However, they can be very time consuming to wash all of the parts thoroughly.
Karyn W.
Thorold, ON
Loved these bottles. They were the only bottles that my breastfed babies would take. Loved that they were glass so I could sterilize them without worrying about the plastic.
maneshia l.
Are these good for juice use also? Have the bigger ones for milk.