BY DR. BROWN'S

The dr. Brown's natural flow 19pc feeding and bottle set gives you everything you need for magnificent mealtimes. This 19-pc set includes 2-4-oz standard bottles, 3-8-oz. Standard bottles, 4 cleaning brushes, 5 storage/travel caps, 2-level two silicone nipples, 2-level three silicone nipples, 1 bottle brush, 1 prevent pacifier and 1 coolees teether. These baby bottles are made of sturdy plastic and silicone. They are bpa free to keep your little one healthy. This set is dishwasher safe. You and your baby will enjoy worry-free and happy nursing with this comprehensive set. Do not microwave. . â . â see more...

• Anyone have a good way to clean the rubber piece in the b...2 Answers
Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 19pc Feeding and Bottle Set
  • "I am not a huge fan of bottle feeding and it was a depressing time for me when we found out I could no longer nurse but having these bottles and knowing that they were keeping my son from having so much acid reflux made the transition so much easier." in 1 review
  • "BEST bottles to use my son loved them!" in 1 review
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Me gustaron bastante aun las utilizo me encanta el material muy bueno y resistente llenaron mis expectativas
Holly A.
These bottles are great for a baby with colic, I have twin boys who I nurse and I found this bottle to be a more controllable flow for my babes who were used to the breast. One of my boys was teeny tiny and always full of gas, so when he was given a bottle instead of being nursed we found these to be the only ones that wouldn't leave him in pain from creating air bubbles in his stomach.
I found them kind of a pain to clean with all their different parts and the long tube in the middle, but that's is their only downfall.
Courtney F.
Graniteville , SC
Anyone have a good way to clean the rubber piece in the bottle? It takes forever to clean and I never feel like I got it clean very well.