BY DR. BROWN'S

The dr. Brown's natural flow 19pc feeding and bottle set gives you everything you need for magnificent mealtimes. This 19-pc set includes 2-4-oz standard bottles, 3-8-oz. Standard bottles, 4 cleaning brushes, 5 storage/travel caps, 2-level two silicone nipples, 2-level three silicone nipples, 1 bottle brush, 1 prevent pacifier and 1 coolees teether. These baby bottles are made of sturdy plastic and silicone. They are bpa free to keep your little one healthy. This set is dishwasher safe. You and your baby will enjoy worry-free and happy nursing with this comprehensive set. Do not microwave. . â . â see more...

• Anyone have a good way to clean the rubber piece in the b...2 Answers
Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 19pc Feeding and Bottle Set
  • "I am not a huge fan of bottle feeding and it was a depressing time for me when we found out I could no longer nurse but having these bottles and knowing that they were keeping my son from having so much acid reflux made the transition so much easier." in 1 review
  • "BEST bottles to use my son loved them!" in 1 review
Sydney L.
Emmet, AR
Love love love Dr.Brown natural flow bottles. They made it easy for me to feed my LO when I was having to supplement for her to gain weight. I believe they were closer to the feel of the breast for her so once we went back to breastfeeding for the most part it was an easy transition.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I got these bottles from a friend because my son had a lot of issues when he was taken off the breast due to milk protein allergy. I am not a huge fan of bottle feeding and it was a depressing time for me when we found out I could no longer nurse but having these bottles and knowing that they were keeping my son from having so much acid reflux made the transition so much easier.
Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
The Dr. Browns bottles worked the best for us and this set is so convenient. It has everything you need to get you started with bottle feeding and cleaning. I love that these made my baby way less gassy than other brands did. I would definitely reccommed dr browns.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
At the beginning I loved these bottles they helped my baby not get gas or any colics but then as I washed them and used them for a while the babies milk would stay stuck at the bottom and it wouldn't come off so I just threw them away and didn't buy them again.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I breastfeed and these were the ONLY bottles my little one would take! I believe the way they are made mimics the breast best and there are no air bubbles! Fantastic product!
Blanca C.
Rosenberg, TX
Love love love Dr. Browns! BEST bottles to use my son loved them! Lots of pieces to clean but if kept up with bottles last a really long time!! I plan in using on my next kid :)
Courtney F.
Graniteville , SC
I HATE how many pieces there are to clean! Sheesh! And every piece has small holes that you have to clean inside. Yikes! Wouldnt buy this brand if I had known before!
Lauren C.
Morgan City, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the bottles to use, however i HATE how many pieces they have to clean. its so hard to clean every piece so well with there being so many and so small.
Mackenzie  L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dr. Brown bottles are the best! I used these for both of my kids and they worked great. They aren't the funnest to clean but it was totally worth it
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
These bottles are nice for colicky babies but they are such a pain in the butt to clean because of so many pieces!!
Courtney F.
Graniteville , SC
Anyone have a good way to clean the rubber piece in the bottle? It takes forever to clean and I never feel like I got it clean very well.