BY DR. BROWN'S

The dr. Brown's natural flow 19pc feeding and bottle set gives you everything you need for magnificent mealtimes. This 19-pc set includes 2-4-oz standard bottles, 3-8-oz. Standard bottles, 4 cleaning brushes, 5 storage/travel caps, 2-level two silicone nipples, 2-level three silicone nipples, 1 bottle brush, 1 prevent pacifier and 1 coolees teether. These baby bottles are made of sturdy plastic and silicone. They are bpa free to keep your little one healthy. This set is dishwasher safe. You and your baby will enjoy worry-free and happy nursing with this comprehensive set. Do not microwave. . â . â see more...

• Anyone have a good way to clean the rubber piece in the b...2 Answers
Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 19pc Feeding and Bottle Set
  • "I am not a huge fan of bottle feeding and it was a depressing time for me when we found out I could no longer nurse but having these bottles and knowing that they were keeping my son from having so much acid reflux made the transition so much easier." in 1 review
  • "BEST bottles to use my son loved them!" in 1 review
Denise F.
Aurora , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As a first time mom I have been using different bottles but after trying these out I exclusively use these bottles. I love that it reduces air intake and have noticed less spit up from my
Baby girl. This set is awesome especially for the price.
Adrianna W.
Saint Cloud, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles are the best!!! This is the only bottle that my daughter will take. She has never had any issue with gas or bad belly aches either. The cleaning kit is really great, and it's nice and convenient. I would recommend to other parents!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really loved Dr. Brown bottles, at first I really was not a fan but barely any airs gets through so my daughter really does not get any gas anymore while feeding from her bottle! The cleaning kit is also great. It really cleans the bottles well and keeps them sanitized.
Paige O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product! My 3 month old uses these daily, really helps with high gas and colic. They definitely met my expectations I was iffy on buying them but I don’t regret it one bit. I definitely recommend to other parents.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This kit comes with all the essentials! The Dr.Brown bottles are also made to help reduce gas from babies belly by having the vented tube within the bottle! Such an important thing for Little’s! Makes a big difference!
Brittney N.
My daughter loves the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow bottles. However she is not a big fan of the pacifier or the teething toy that comes in this set. The teething toy is hard and just to big. I would recommend the bottles but not the pacifier or the teething toy.
Erin H.
Acton, MA
We have had so much success with Dr. Brown's bottles. My son was EBF for the first six months, and when I had to go back to work at two months, we used these bottles for his milk. He took to them pretty quickly. My only complaint is that the bottle brush doesn't hold up super long.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Dr. Brown's bottles are the only bottles I have used for both of my children. I breastfeed as well and have had no issues with nipple confusion. There are a lot of pieces but they work well. The little brushes it comes with are great for cleaning the inner pieces.
Jen S.
These are by far the best bottles out there really great for babies that have colic or acid reflux. My daughter had acid reflux so the flow was great. Doctor recommended and they really do work. The only thing that's annoying is all the pieces it makes cleaning quite annoying. But really that's the only thing. Definitely recommend
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I received this at my shower and was a little worried about all the pieces for one bottle. But turns out these bottles are amazing! They help so much with gas and colic! This is an awesome gift for a new mom
Courtney F.
Graniteville , SC
Anyone have a good way to clean the rubber piece in the bottle? It takes forever to clean and I never feel like I got it clean very well.