BY DR. BROWN'S

The dr. Brown's natural flow 19pc feeding and bottle set gives you everything you need for magnificent mealtimes. This 19-pc set includes 2-4-oz standard bottles, 3-8-oz. Standard bottles, 4 cleaning brushes, 5 storage/travel caps, 2-level two silicone nipples, 2-level three silicone nipples, 1 bottle brush, 1 prevent pacifier and 1 coolees teether. These baby bottles are made of sturdy plastic and silicone. They are bpa free to keep your little one healthy. This set is dishwasher safe. You and your baby will enjoy worry-free and happy nursing with this comprehensive set. Do not microwave. . â . â see more...

• Anyone have a good way to clean the rubber piece in the bottle? I...2 Answers
  • "BEST bottles to use my son loved them!" in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge fan of bottle feeding and it was a depressing time for me when we found out I could no longer nurse but having these bottles and knowing that they were keeping my son from having so much acid reflux made the transition so much easier." in 1 review
Erin H.
Erin H.
Acton, MA
We have had so much success with Dr. Brown's bottles. My son was EBF for the first six months, and when I had to go back to work at two months, we used these bottles for his milk. He took to them pretty quickly. My only complaint is that the bottle brush doesn't hold up super long.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
The Dr. Browns bottles worked the best for us and this set is so convenient. It has everything you need to get you started with bottle feeding and cleaning. I love that these made my baby way less gassy than other brands did. I would definitely reccommed dr browns.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Dr. Brown's bottles are the only bottles I have used for both of my children. I breastfeed as well and have had no issues with nipple confusion. There are a lot of pieces but they work well. The little brushes it comes with are great for cleaning the inner pieces.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Me gustaron bastante aun las utilizo me encanta el material muy bueno y resistente llenaron mis expectativas
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
At the beginning I loved these bottles they helped my baby not get gas or any colics but then as I washed them and used them for a while the babies milk would stay stuck at the bottom and it wouldn't come off so I just threw them away and didn't buy them again.
Brittney N.
Brittney N.
My daughter loves the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow bottles. However she is not a big fan of the pacifier or the teething toy that comes in this set. The teething toy is hard and just to big. I would recommend the bottles but not the pacifier or the teething toy.
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I received this at my shower and was a little worried about all the pieces for one bottle. But turns out these bottles are amazing! They help so much with gas and colic! This is an awesome gift for a new mom
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Emmet, AR
Love love love Dr.Brown natural flow bottles. They made it easy for me to feed my LO when I was having to supplement for her to gain weight. I believe they were closer to the feel of the breast for her so once we went back to breastfeeding for the most part it was an easy transition.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
I breastfeed and these were the ONLY bottles my little one would take! I believe the way they are made mimics the breast best and there are no air bubbles! Fantastic product!
Mackenzie  L.
Mackenzie L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dr. Brown bottles are the best! I used these for both of my kids and they worked great. They aren't the funnest to clean but it was totally worth it
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Graniteville, SC
Anyone have a good way to clean the rubber piece in the bottle? It takes forever to clean and I never feel like I got it clean very well.