Dr. Browns Dr Brown's Standard Lavender 8 Ounce Bottles 3 Pack uploaded by Ashley P.

BY DR. BROWN'S

Jami C.
Elizabethtown, PA
These bottles are WONDERFUL! I've used them now with both my son and now my daughter. They allow good airflow and when I use these, my daughter doesn't spit up nearly as much. They're fairly affordable for what you're buying and Dr. Brown's offers many options in sizes and color. The only down fall of these bottles is how long it takes to clean them if you have to wash by hand. There are so many different components that need cleaned (bottle, nipple, cap, lid, inserts) and it gets somewhat time consuming. Otherwise, these bottles are great and we have six of them and will probably continue using!
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
These bottles are a life saver!!! My baby boy barely spits up and has way less gas bubbles then when he used the Nuk bottles. In love. And still easy to clean in the doshwasher.
Ashley P.
Omaha
My baby girl loves these, we stated with the pink and then got lavender. These bottle look so cheerful and happy.
Brittany G.
Milton, FL
My last daughter used these. We loved them. They worked perfectly and helped with her colic. I loved the purple option 💜 although we also had the pink ones. All together I loved these and definitely recommend to my mommy friends