BY DR. BROWN'S

Dr. Brown's PreVent Pacifier - Blue - Stage 3Designed by a pediatric dentist, Dr. Brown's PreVent Orthodontic Pacifier has a patented Suction-Free Air Channel that helps reduce suction and palatal pressure. Features: Soft, suction-release bulb spreads wider as baby sucks for low pressure comfort PreVent helps to lower the pressures that can create dental issues, such as crossbites The thin-stem design is minimally intrusive on baby's mouth There are three stages of pacifiers available. Stage One is for babies ages 0-6 months. Made in the USA see more...

Buy on Walmart
Imperfect M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Our daughter refused to take a pacifier for the longest time and then we switched her to Dr. Brown bottles and got a free pacifier with the bottles. She took to it right away and we have never used another brand. I highly recommend these to everyone, especially if your child has a smaller mouth as these appear to be more comfortable.
Candace R.
Louisville , KY
These are hard to review because every child's different but my daughter used the DrB bottles and loved them but wouldn't even budge at the pacifiers no matter how hard we tried.
Amanda G.
I love the designa available but my son didn't like them all. He would just spit them out right away. It's a shame because I love Dr.Brown products.
Mayra C.
Number one choice on pacifiers when buying for my little one. They aren't so pricey, and I like the patent suction-free air channel it has.
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Dr Browns was a favorite brand of mine. My son took to this paci's better than most. Also we used Dr Brown bottles which were our favorite
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
Used the stage one and my son would only use this brand for the longest time. The 0-6 months was always sold out in Walmart for boys.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
We got these pacifyers at our baby shower. They are sooo cute! And we have a girl haha! Love the owl
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
I obviously didn't buy the blue ones for my daughter but my daughter LOVES the dr browns pacifiers.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
These pacifiers are great! I love that they have ortho ridges that help prevent palatal issues!
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
My son loves these. He prefers Dr. Brown's over others. I like these, too, because of their thin-stem design. Plus, I like the idea of these pacificiers having low-pressure suction and being BPA free.