Dr Brown's Dr. Brown's PreVent Pacifier - Blue - Stage 2 - 1 ct. uploaded by Marie M.

BY DR. BROWN'S #76 in Pacifiers

The PreVent pacifier by Dr. Brown's features a patented Suction-Free Air Channel that helps reduce suction and palatal pressures known to create dental issues, such as crossbites. Its fun, colorful design is extra appealing to little ones. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Deysy T.
Canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son used these when he was a itty bitty he loved them! I bought mine at Babies R'us with a reasonable price! I absolutely love everything that has to do with Dr. brown!
Marie M.
Tell City, IN
We had tried all different types and brands of pacifiers then we came across this little gem. Oral care is a big thing in our house. I was looking for something that would soothe our little girl but not ruin her future teeth. We are now officially getting ready to break her of the binky but for the past 2 years this has been our go to gem for our little gem and the dentist loves that we used a orthopedic paci. I couldn't recommend a better binky and our future children will use the same brand.
Kat D.
Enola, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Got these as a baby shower present and when we finally used them we were so pleased! He loved them and takes to the very well unlike other binks
Yameli C.
Used it for my kids great product dosnt break easily and its soft. Also love how they have alot of options to choose from.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
My daughter loves these!!! Although I geuss she used it SOOOO much the nipple cracked thankfully we had another one!
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Best binks ever! Only ones my baby will take. He also uses dr browns bottles so his latch doesn't get confused.
Erin S.
Scottsboro, AL
I absolutely love all Dr. Browns products! Especially their bottles! They help so much with gas & colic.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
Soft and pliable. I often buy these for my expecting friends. Dr Brown anytjinh is great
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Love this brand would use it if my child took one great product loved the design......
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Te gusta que tus hijos usen el Bo-Bo?
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
Do these constitute with the bottles any? My son loves the bottles but only seems to like the green, round paci's that the hospital gives. I really wanna try these but don't know if he'll like these.