BY DR. BROWN'S #52 in Pacifiers

The PreVent pacifier by Dr. Brown's features a patented Suction-Free Air Channel that helps reduce suction and palatal pressures known to create dental issues, such as crossbites. Its fun, colorful design is extra appealing to little ones. see more...

Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are the best pacifiers I’ve bought so far! My child was very picky about pacifiers and this was the only one she would actually use. It’s reasonably priced and usually comes in a pack with multiple in it. Will buy again
Sadie J.
These were too small for my son's mouth at 2mo. He had to continually suck on them to keep them in his mouth. He would go for the Avent newborn pacifiers over these ones every time. He would even let the Dr. Brown's one fall out of his mouth if he saw any other pacifier, because he preferred the others.

Also, the cut in the top of the pacifier can be kind of irritating when sucked on (yes, I sucked on it after I noticed it felt a bit sharp on my finger).

The base part also gave him lines in his cheeks. All around too small. They might be better for newborns, but in our experience they certainly aren't 0-6mo.

We switched to the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature ones and he likes them much better, and they stay in his mouth as he stops sucking and starts falling asleep.

I am giving these an extra star simply because they are very cute and he did like having the attached ring to hold on to the pacifier.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
My older daughter would only use these binkys, she'd have it 24/7 if we'd let her. I couldn't get her to use any othere brand. Now my newborn won't take it. One thing I didn't like about it is moisture gets caught inside of it. I always threw it out when it did cause I was worried about mold. I can say I recommend it but as most parents know your child will choose what the like.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
My son is breastfed and it took a while for him to get used to a pacifier, but once we tried Dr. Browns he seemed to take to it pretty quick. We didn't allow a pacifier until he was a month and all the other brands we tried seemed to make him gag. These work well for soothing at night which has helped increase the time he actually stays asleep between nursing sessions.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only ones my son will take. He loves them so much, I love the designs they have on the. I think they are really well made. I have no problems with these. They are a really good price.
Lindsey D.
Russell Spgs, KY
These are the only pacis that our son will take. He loves these and will not take any other kind now that we have started him on these. I feel more comfortable letting him use them because I know they won't do anything to hurt his teeth once he starts getting them.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
I really can't say Yay or nay to these. I love the binky itself but my son won't take it. I don't know if it is cause he is breastfed or not but thus far he won't use it. always gags.
Talissa G.
I love It ... When my baby starts making sucking noises is when I know she wants her pacifier ...most of dr brown stuff is very good ... Love the brand
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
These are fantastic. We would not have survived my daughters infancy without this product. It goes into all of the baby shower baskets that I make.
Emmy P.
We tried them but my daughters would have none of it. They have such cute designs. I wish it was the same nipple shape as the bottles. Sad.