Dr Brown's Dr. Brown's Prevent Design Neutral Stage 1 (0-6 Months) uploaded by Josephine R.

BY DR. BROWN'S

The PreVent pacifier by Dr. Brown's features a patented Suction-Free Air Channel that helps reduce suction and palatal pressures known to create dental issues, such as crossbites. Its fun, colorful design is extra appealing to little ones. see more...

• Do these pacifiers cause teeth problems?2 Answers
Danielle T.
Albany, KY
We love dr.brown anything! We have the bottles and love that they don't cause colic. If your baby uses pacifiers I would suggest dr.brown!
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
My son LOVES these ninnies!!! Great great brand! Dr Brown is the best!!! Keep making more things!
Clara H.
Inez, KY
Not a huge fan of these pacifiers. They are a little big for my daughter's mouth.
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
I bought this for my baby but she did not like it, I am not sure if it was the curvature on the nipple but she would not take it.
Christinna S.
We tried quite a few different pacifiers but my daughter only wants these. She absolutely loves them and ultimately rejects those that don't lovingly fit into the contours of her baby mouth like Dr. Brown's.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
Do these pacifiers cause teeth problems?