Dr Brown's Dr. Brown's One-Piece Stage 1 Pacifier 2 Pack - Boys uploaded by Amy S.

BY DR. BROWN'S

Dr. Brown's Silicone One-Piece Pacifier is designed with a bulb that is the same shape as the Dr. Brown's Standard bottle nipple for an easy bottle-to-pacifier transition. For safety and comfort, the pacifier's shield contours beneath baby's nose. Constructed with 100% medical-grade and BPA-free silicone, this durable pacifier is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Recommended for babies 0 months+. see more...

Kate F.
Hampton, GA
The ONLY pacifier my son will take! I also use Dr.Browns bottles and the nipple shape is identical to these pacifiers. They are easy to clean and I attached a beanie baby to the end of the paci to keep up with it. So far it’s the only pacifier I haven’t lost! I’ll never use another pacifier with my next child either
Amy S.
The only “binki” my son would use. I had stock in these!! He loved this brand of pacifier and only this brand. He used this since the day he cane home from the hospital up until he was 15 months old.
Sarahi G.
Rogers, AR
The only pacifier my son will use I have tried so many different ones and he always spits them out but his Dr. Brown pacifier has been such a life saver!
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is the only paci my son would take. He loves it but it keeps falling out of his mouth. He is only 4 months so he struggles to put it back in.
Nikki C.
Easy to clean but my little one cannot seem to keep it in his mouth and it was too large for him to even use until he was closer to 2 months.