Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Warmer

NULL

[product:dr-browns-bottle-warmer] ? is it a good product for older babies
what type of bottle can be used there?, can it be taken to other places ?and how much time is needed to warm up and how to know the correct temperature depending on the age of the baby??
I am expecting in July and am wondering the pros/ cons of this baby bottle warmer.
Start your review of Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Warmer!
How would you rate this product?
Vicky V.
Pittsburgh
I really do like this product, but I am only giving it 4 stars because I think the design could be improved upon. My Dr. Brown's bottles fit perfectly and it's quick to warm which is great. My issues are with the water reservoir. The color of the plastic is dark so it's hard to tell when it's out of water. There's no light or anything to indicate it needs refilled (like on a Keurig) so I have put in a bottle more than once without it warming because it's been out of water. This is a real bummer when you have a screaming baby ready for a bottle! I've also noticed that the water turns brown and kind of sits at the bottom of the machine (even though it's used frequently) so you do have to keep it really clean.
Kathryn T.
Louisville, KY
This product works great, The only issue I’ve had with it is that it collects mold very quickly that is probably on my behalf sometimes the steam makes the bottles with the formula gets into The bottom of the container the water is cloudy and there’s a film developed on the inside I’d like to try this product again to give it a fair evaluation once I make sure the bottles are more secure with lids each time.
Tracy H.
Staten Island, NY
Does what it’s supposed to. After many many uses the water deposit buildup started to effect the heating.
Rachel W.
Anoka, MN
Very effective at warming bottles quickly. I used this daily. Reasonably priced. This is a must have
Paige D.
Millville, MA
Love love love. Especially at night. Super easy to use. And warms up the bottle me quicker than running it under hot water. Definitely recommend
Angelique J.
Indianapolis, IN
If you want to know a better and healthy way to warm your babies bottle you can use this product its way better than than putting it in the microwave
Amanda W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Easy to use, compact, easy to clean, and fits just about any bottle. I used the medela breast milk bottles and the 4&11 ounce Avent bottles.
Nicole 2.
Sarasota, FL
I used this bottle warmer for my son when he was a baby and we really liked it. It warmed up quickly and was easy to use.
Francis M.
Bronx, NY
Great product. My friend use it everyday. I recommend this product for everyone. Amazing quality
Amber M.
Tulsa, OK
This came in super handy with my youngest. He was a preemie and they always warm their milk in the NICU. I'm super happy our neighbor who happened to be a NICU nurse got this for me. Iut wanted the bottles to a nice temperature. My major compliants are you have to use a certain type of water in it and if you don't pay attention it gets VERY DISGUSTING in places you wouldn't think of. I didn't know until my neighbor came and looked at it. I felt like such a gross person but she said she wouldn't know if she wasn't a nurse. It's impossible to get it completely clean after that also. Don't waste your time or money with this brand of bottle warmer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
maria L.
Ontario, CA
il y a 2 ans
Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Warmer ? is it a good product for older babies
Nicole M. il y a 2 ans
I also used it when transitioning to regular milk.