Dr. Brown's Breastmilk Storage Bags uploaded by Kelly R.
Dr. Brown's Breastmilk Storage Bags
  • Dr. Brown's Breastmilk Storage Bags Simplisse Breast Milk Storage Bags - 25ct ...
  • Dr. Brown's Breastmilk Storage Bags NEW Dr. Browns Breastmilk Storage Bags 25 ...
  • Dr. Brown's Breastmilk Storage Bags Dr. Brown's Breastmilk Storage Bags (50)

BY DR. BROWN'S

We overbuilt this bag for results over and above the expected

• Extra-durable design with double zip seals to protect precious breastmilk
  • Gusseted bottom allows bag to stand upright
  • Perforated top for easy access
  • Ideal for refrigerator/Freezer storage

Aspen E.
Love it  so much! Best thing ever. I would recommend this to any mom. Keeps it frozen and does not leak. Nothing negative. We love using them more then any other brand. I was very pleased by the product. I would recommend it to other parents. Make sure to try this product out
Alyssa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite storage bags! They are thick and easy to store upright or flat. The markings are accurate compared to my Ameda pump bottle. I also like that the writing area is not upside down like some other brands. No leaks so far. I won’t use anything else now that I tried these.
Nicole D.
San Diego
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bags work great. Easy to use and I haven't spilled yet! They are easy to fill as well as easy to measure. The numbers are easy to read as well as the labels. It definitely met my expectations and I would purchase this again. I would recommend to other parents as well.
Amber H.
Seagrove, NC
These are awesome to have if your breast feeding or just pumping your milk. They keep the milk fresh and there very easy to use. I would recommend these to any mother who is breast feeding or just pumping. Such a great product to have for you and your little one.
Taylor R.
omaha
i love this so much. i have so much room compared to other products. i’ve stores so much milk. the baby loves it. there is no room for improvement. it’s perfect. not too expensive. i would buy it again and recommend to as many parents as possible.
Tinsley P.
San Diego , CA
They’re great! Leakproof and easy to use/pump directly into. I take them traveling with me, as I am a flight attendant and they have yet to burst on the airplane which is exactly what I need. I would definitely buy again!
V L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bags are awesome. Since I have the Dr. Browns bottles (which i love by the way because they’re anti-colic) I decided to go with these bags. They’re super reliable and I would definitely recommend you buy them.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great for storing! Just your normal breast pump storage bag great for use of storage. It met all of my expectations and it’s a little pricey for bags but they’re handy and I would buy again
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are wonderful bags. I haven’t had any issue with them leaking like I do sometimes with the other brands. I need good bags to last me as I’m working on storing milk before I go back to work.
Sierra D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These storage bags worked great for my needs! I felt they kept my milk fresh and sealed well. I like that they measure ounces and can write the dates on the bags.

Amazon