Dr. Brown's Breast Milk Storage Bags - 50ct

We overbuilt this bag for results over and above the expected

• Extra-durable design with double zip seals to protect precious breastmilk
  • Gusseted bottom allows bag to stand upright
  • Perforated top for easy access
  • Ideal for refrigerator/Freezer storage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Brown's Breast Milk Storage Bags - 50ct!
Namrata A.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dr. Brown's Breast Milk Storage Bags - 50ct uploaded by Namrata A.
We researched and decided to buy Dr. BROWNS BAGS for milk storage and that was the best decision. The quality of the bag was very good and thick. It was great to store the milk, very easy to get the air out of the bag before storing it. Loved the space where you could write the name and date. I had no issue at all and overall loved the bags and will purchase again if needed in future.
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dr. Browns is a great name brand that I trust. Very sturdy bags, they stand up nicely on their own. I was able to freeze and refrigerate these. I liked how the measurements were on them so you know exactly what you have pumped. And I like that I was able to put the date on them for easy storage.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The hospital supplied me with these when my son was in the NICU and I loved them! Easy to pump into and the bags never got damaged during freezing
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They changed these and not for the better. The plastic is stiffer making them harder to fill. The bags themselves are wider because there is this extra piece all around them, so I am sure storing them long term will be more of a challenge for me. The zippers are also closer together so it feels less secure. I am very bummed. For reference my photo had the old bag on the left and the new bag on the right. I am not sure if you can see the buckling on the new version aka not laying as flat.
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these brand I have pretty much all baby brands and dr browns is my favorite and even more important is my baby favorite brand that’s why I put 5 stars .
Kaylee  C.
Melbourne, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are easy to use and very space effective you can pack up your freezer with so many of these and still have tons of leftover room
Janet G.
Pharr, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I love these bags because they are very practical and the price is great.  I bring them with me everywhere
Helga Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I like a lot of products from Dr. Brown's and these storage bags were no different. They are just like any other storage bag for milk. No complaints, no problems with tear or leakage. I would lay them flat in the freezer until frozen, and then stand them upright in a storage bin.
Lisa P.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I absolutely love the baby bottles from Dr.Easy to store and use. They are a bit pricey however it is a great product and will definitely recommend for new moms
Vellexia V.
Rock Falls, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love love love these affordable resourceful bags!!! They do what il need and are very affordable!!! They are long lasting as well

Looking for your answer?