New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesDr. Brown's
BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count

Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count

by Dr. Brown's

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Baby Bottle is a tried and tested favorite with parents focused on helping their little ones experience happy feeding. Featuring a traditional narrow shape and the original vent system that set the standard for the industry, this bottle features the following benefits:Helps reduce feeding problems- Our bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas.Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients- Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy.Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion- Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns.Fully-vented bottle design- closest to breastfeeding.Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together- Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace.BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free.

Material Type: BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free

Target gender: Unisex

Item Weight: 1.3 pounds

Item model number: SG_B019196Z9A_US

Batteries required: No

Material free: BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Lead Free, Latex Free

3 packs of 2; Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients.; Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion.; Fully-vented bottle design- closest to breastfeeding.; Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together.

Does anyone know a good add-on handle for the Dr. Brown's standard neck 8oz bottles? Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count
Start your review of Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count!
Jordan L.
Lakewood, CO
Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count uploaded by Jordan L.
I've always heard rave reviews about these bottles so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. My little isn't picky about bottles and easily switches from nursing to these bottles with no problem. The multiple parts are slightly difficult to wash but I have no other complaints.
Jennifer  I.
Indian Head, MD
Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count uploaded by Jennifer  I.
One of the best products if not the best bottle on the market. my child loves it actually has one in his mouth right now and to make it even better it's bpa-free and it keeps all of the nutrients in your child while reducing fussiness gas and colic!
Jessica Skittles L.
Hoisington, KS
Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count uploaded by Jessica Skittles L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love these bottles my baby rarely ever spits up It’s so easy to burp her and she gets her food down in good timing at her own pace pros it does what it says it supposed to cons loads of pieces to each bottle to clean but a little effort goes a long way to help my daughter live her best life
Katie S.
Forest City, NC
Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I originally did not have any of these bottles when my son was born - I had registered for a different brand & he hated them. So I purchased Dr. Brown’s & it made all the difference! He loves them & feeding has been smooth ever since. Would recommend to all expectant moms!
Nikole C.
Cheyenne, WY
Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count uploaded by Nikole C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy these bottles as they work well for my daughter. However I give 4 stars because they do have a tendency to leak if they are either too tight or are even just a little bit too full. They do also have a lot of parts to help with air venting. Still a good bottle.
kaydeen S.
Bronx, NY
Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count uploaded by kaydeen S.
My favorite bottles one of the very best especially if your little one is gassy, this is great for air prevention. love this highly recomended
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Very nice bottles they do last a while if you take good care of them, if you plan on having more than one kid these would last all you need to do is replace the nipples which is way cheaper than buying bottles. Very efficient, my kids never had any gas or spit up problems.
Cara S.
Barnesville, GA
Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count uploaded by Cara S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got the shorter ones I really like this bottle really helps my baby with her gas and the nipples work perfect I really like this company they have amazing things and products helps for gassy babys and babys with acid reflux I really enjoy using
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
These bottles worked great for both of my babies.  The design seemed to help with gas bubbles and they both took to them right away.  Plus they’re reasonably priced!
Hanan G.
NJ
Dr.Brown bottles are amazing one , They helped my son so much to decrease tummy pain And reduce air inside his stomach
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cindy H.
walton ferry rd
il y a 5 mois
Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles - 8 Ounce - 6 Count ? Are these the best to use for a new born
Dorothy B. il y a 18 jours