Dr. Brown's BPA-Free Bottles 3-pk. uploaded by Lesley C.Dr. Brown's BPA-Free Bottles 3-pk. uploaded by Thalia  P.

BY DR. BROWN'S

Dr. Brown's 3 pack feeding bottles have a patented, internal vent system made for your baby's comfort. This positive-pressure feeding system directs the air to the back of the bottle through the nipple collar to prevent collapse while drinking. These bpa-free feeding bottles come in a set of 3, so you can always have a dr. Brown's bottle handy for your baby's next feeding. Each of these bottles is microwave and dishwasher safe for ease of use. All 3 baby bottles are 8 ounces each and come with 3 level 1 silicone nipples and a cleaning brush. These baby feeding bottles can be used for newborns and babies up to the age of 6... see more...

• I'm thinking about switching bottles because my baby gets...12 Answers
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles have been a lifesaver for me! My son and daughter both had terrible reflux and Dr. Browns bottles made out days 90% better. They are easy to assemble and clean and my babies had no issues switching over.
Lissette G.
New London , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good for little kids especially when they have lactose intolerance issues. A good price and easy to clean! Definitely my best option and will use it again if i decide to have more kids. Kids love it too
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Love this bottles I began using them in 09 for my first son up to my 3rd child they are expensive but it's worth the money by helping the baby to not have gases and helps them sleep more thru the night if your a mom with this problem highly recommend them also rinse son after your child had drinkers his bottle that way it's much easier to clean :)
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
I love these bottles for my son, the nipples work great, they are inexpemsove, and the best thing they don't leak and it doesn't gives my baby as much gas. I put it on my registry at target. I would definitely recommend these bottles to parents !
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these bottles, help my daughter so much she doesn't have much gas anymore , they are daily cheap I recommend for any Mommas struggling with painfully gassy babies just went to buy 2 more today
Jewely G.
These bottles were a lifesaver with my oldest! The only bottle she could take; she had a tongue and lip tie, so had difficulty latching without sucking in too much air. These made the biggest difference for us!
Lesley C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Dr. Brown's bottles. Well, my daughter does. We started using Avent bottles because we had them from my older daughter but the new little did not like the nipples and would always choke. We received a few Dr. Brown's bottled as a gift and decided to try them. She loved the nipples and no longer gagged on the milk. I really like the new Optional version bottles. You can use them with or without the inner tube. These bottles have reduced my daughters colic symptoms and she is now a very happy baby.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these bottles, they prevented colic in both my 3 yr old and currently with my 9 month old. I did have some issues with leaking necks just be sure to use a spoon to stir formula ( if formula feeding ) do not shake the bottle, do not go over the 8 ounce line and last but not least do not put the bottle into a warmer with the straw thingie, collar and nipple on it ( I never had but throwing it out there ). Also washing them is a pain in the rear but worth it !!
Jessica M.
Simpsonville, SC
I love these bottles! I wish we would have used these from the beginning. We have not had gas issues once sense we started using these! And, she drinks more per feeding.
Katie M.
We have used these bottles since my son was in the nicu. The nicu nurses decided to use a dr browns bottle and its the only bottle that son seemed to like. There easy to clean and easy to assemble. They have the anti colic and gas reducing parts in the middle which are extremely helpful for preventing your baby frombeing colic. Bar far my favorite bottles.
Audrey S.
Drakesboro, KY
I'm thinking about switching bottles because my baby gets a lot of gas , is this a bottle recommended for that? And fussiness also.

Walmart