Arlin C.
I'm a soon to be a mom and don't know much about this, but I've read this bottles are great, how are they compared go avent? Are they really good? Dr. Brown's Baby Bottles
Leceicia C.
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely recommend these I used them for my son from the start and he never got colic, still burp baby after feedings or even half way through feeding and again after. :)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
2 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these better then advent but the only hard thing is shaking the formula the seal is not as good in these but they heavily reduce my sons gass
Summer H.
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
2 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We tried every kind of bottle on the market trying to get my little one to wean (allergies to almost everything i ate made breastfeeding impossible). She would scream at the bottle until a friend recommended Mam MAM 2 Pack 5 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES . Its been MAM or nothing ever since. I would say get a few and let baby decide.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks I appreciate your comment!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have personally never used advent but I had my son with the munchkin latch bottles before I moved him to these and I prefer these so much more. They really eased his gassyness and I love the feel of them, they can be a bit of a hassle to clean because there are different parts to it but other than that I love them.