Dr. Brown’s Baby Bottle Brush

The Dr. Brown’s Bottle Brush is designed specifically for all Dr. Brown’s bottles and features a combination bristle and sponge head to thoroughly scrub bottles clean. A built-in storage clip houses the brush within easy reach.

Anyone else liking this product ????
[product:dr-browns-bottle-brush-blue] ? Did anyone else have issues with this bottle brush not cleaning properly?
How long does this usually hold up for?
Start your review of Dr. Brown’s Baby Bottle Brush!
Nicole H.
Effingham, IL
Fostering twin babies I wash a lot of bottles and we are Dr Brown snobs. This brush works so well for them you do also need the tiny brush to get the bottles clean though. The sponge on the brush helps keep splatter down but the sponge likes to bunch up on one side of the brush so that's why it doesn't get 5 stars.
crystal J.
2,241 reviews
For me this was the best bottle brush by far and it never broke on me which is something a lot of other brands
aly R.
Dr. Brown’s Baby Bottle Brush uploaded by aly R.
have been using the Dr. Brown Bottles and just naturally picked up the brush to go along with it. I like the holder, great idea. Gives it a place to air dry and it doesn't get in the way, you can suction it right to the sink. This bottle brush does get all bent out of shape like some brushes do. It also has nice spongy material for cleaning the bottle.
Yesenia D.
I loved it when i first started cleaning the bottles. But then it started to wear out and fall apart on me. The top peace broke off when i was mod scrubbing and it didn't just happen once but 3x.
Sophy T.
Bronx, NY
Love this brush, work excellent I highly recommend this product, my only concern is... que es un poco alta en el precio, pero por lo demás, trabaja muy bien
Paury F.
Love this bottle brush! It holds its shape despite multiple uses per day and is dishwasher safe! Got mine at Marshalls for under $10!
Caroline K.
Arlington, TX
Love it but it never really lasts that long. When I needed bottle brushes I was going through one a month. The stuff at the end just falls apart with regular vigorous use.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
The Dr. Brown's Bottle Brush is amazing! We use the Avent bottles but this works well with any bottle. I love the little suction mount too, so we can keep it right on our sink for easy access.
Lillian M.
Hastings, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
Love, Lol be, Love this brush. It is sturdy, perfectly shaped, and it lasts just the right amount of time. I could not ask for anything more.
Rae L.
Would not recommend !! It looks like it would be super convenient to clean out bottles are different types of cups. But unfortunately at the very bottom of the holder mold started to grow and it doesn’t drive very well. Also the attachment where the bristles are ended up snapping after using it for a few weeks. Thankfully I was within my return policy so I was able to take it back. But if you’re definitely washing bottles constantly I wouldn’t recommend this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
baylee C.
peoria az
il y a 2 ans
Dr. Brown’s Baby Bottle Brush ? Did anyone else have issues with this bottle brush not cleaning properly?
Caitlin W. il y a 2 ans
Yes! No matter how much I scrubbed the bottle this bottle brush left residue behind.