BY DR. BROWN'S

Sterilizes Dr. Brown's baby bottles and accessories, effectively killing all household bacteria. Custom molded tray fits 4 Standard or 4 Wide-Neck Dr. Brown's bottles and components. see more...

• How many bottles Can be sterilised in this ?1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Courtney V.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this at 1st until I found the microwaveable bags. I would say it would be a good thing to have but its very bulky and hard to store. I have a small kitchen so the bags worked better for me.
Lindsey F.
Kettering, OH
I love dr. Browns bottles and loved this sterilizer! It was easy and got the job done quickly!!! I haven't purchased another sterilizer since this one. Reasonably priced!
Courtney C.
Just recently got this after refusing to spend more money on yet another baby item to clutter my house. I 100% REGRET NOT BUYING THIS SOONER! Makes cleaning bottles/pump parts SO easy!
wendy n.
I Love this its easy to use wash bottles put it in add 6 oz of water out it in the microwave for 5 minutes and done!! Fast easy for exhausted moms!
Briana M.
Vancouver , WA
I use it to store my bottles in over sterilizing them, I feel like it to big for my microwave. I prefer Madela sterilization bags over this!
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
I love using this for his bottles. I even use it for some other bottles and nipples I have. It's very convenient and easy to use.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great! So easy to use and very quick way to steam/sanitize your bottles. I also use it for pump parts.
Paula L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This sterilizer works beautifully. When you need a sterilized bottle as fast as possible this is a great option. You can only sterilize 4 bottles at a time. I got this at Babies R US while it was on sale and I’m happy with the purchase.
Mrs A.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is simply amazing ! Dosent take up a lot of room and when all your dr brown bits and bobs are rinsed u need a container that can contain they spasific bits which this does as it's made for they bottles and it's great !!
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
This is perfect for using with the Dr. Brown's Bottles. So easy to use, and great to know the bottles & pieces are all sterilized after using it.
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How many bottles Can be sterilised in this ?