BY DR. BROWN'S

. Give a new mom and her baby a better feeding experience with a dr. Brown's 22-piece baby bottle feeding gift set in pink. Dr. Brown's baby bottles use a "natural flow" internal vent system to get rid of bubbles, making digestion easier and helping reduce colic, spit up, burping and gas. It's as close to breastfeeding as you can get. Plus, dr. Brown's venting system helps preserve milk's nutrients, like vitamins c, a and e. This baby bottle set includes 4 8-oz. Bottles, 2 4-oz. Bottles, 6 level 1 nipples, 6 2-piece vent systems, 3 level 2 nipples, 3 level 3 nipples, 2 storage caps, a bottle brush, an orthees... see more...

Buy on Target
Jamie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I personally did not like these bottles at all. While they may be good for babies that have a lot of gas that is about all they are good for. I feel like they are way overpriced for the quality. I packed my babies bag with bottles that had water and I bring the can of formula with me. This bottle leaked all over the place, literally everything in her bag was soaked including the diapers I brought with us. They also do not transition very well as the baby gets older. My baby is now 4 months old and she cannot use these bottles because the entire nipple goes into her mouth. I hate these bottles.
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
I have always heard of the Dr. Brown bottle brand but never bothered to try them until I had my 3rd baby. I was breastfeeding and had to find a bottle my daughter would take before I returned to work. Dr.brown was the only brand that had a preemie size nipple. My baby was not a preemie but I know regular flow nipples would interfere with us trying to nurse. They worked great no leaks, and best of all no nipple confusion. It reduced gas to a minimum.
Ileana B.
I swear by these bottles. My daughter had colic and I had many sleepless nights. I tried everything, home remedies and medications. I even spend money on doctor visits. I finally discussed with one of my family members and she recommended I try these bottles. They were a life saver. She no longer cried for no reason and I no longer felt like a bad parent. They are worth the money and I recommend these to all the new mommies. They are difficult to clean but well worth the struggle and money.. Must have and great gift!!!
April P.
Greenfield, WI
This set has been perfect for my daughter! We went through SOOOO many different types of bottles and finally were able to settle on these. I love everything all in one package, makes it so much more simple than trying to figure out what you all need. Perfect for a new baby to get started with feeding and to grow into. All you need to do is buy new nipples as your baby grows!
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I can not say enough good things about Dr Brown bottles. Cleaning them does take a little more time, but so worth it. My daughter never had any types of gas or colic problems. We used the bottles for breast milk and formula and never had a problem.
Gina G.
I'm sure they're great for colicky babies like they're meant to be, but I just didn't like them myself. They're too much of a hassle to put together with a screaming baby.
Samantha S.
I received this as a gift at my baby shower. I love these bottles, everyone in my family uses them. My daughter doesn't have any issues with hiccups or gas.
Kim T.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't have any living children of my own yet, but I've had a lot of friends use this brand & they swear by it. So I plan to use it as well.
Alyssa A.
Blue Springs, MO
Absolutely loved these bottles! They were wonderful for my daughter when I wasn't breatfeeding. Never caused her to have upset belly or gas
Jan L.
Great bottles as giving for a new mom expecting, these are great for the baby girl. no gas for the baby when you use this. I love it.