Dr. Bronner's Unscented Organic Shaving Soap uploaded by Jesi C.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Get a close, comfortable shave with organic ingredients that nourish and cleanse the skin! Like organic shikakai powder from India, used there for centuries on hair and body. And fair trade & organic sugar from Paraguay, giving our Shaving Soaps a delightful caramel color and aroma, moisturizing and soothing naturally. These are blended carefully with our coconut-olive-hemp castile soap baseÌÎå¬our soapmaking tradition!

SUGGESTED USES

Our Organic Shaving Soaps are great for both men and women. Squirt a little bit of Shaving Soap onto your hands (about the size of a nickel) and rub them together for a good lather. Apply to face-underarms-legs and continue to rub soap into skin and hair, enhancing the lather and preparing skin for a good, clean shave. Works best right out of the shower—when skin is moist and hairs are soft!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Shikakai Powder, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• How well does this work? Where can I find this is Canada?1 Answers
  • I'm interested to see how well this works with sensitive ...4 Answers
  • How well does this work. As anyone used this? I normally ...5 Answers
Kirsten R.
Olympia, WA
I love this stuff it’s not foamy like shaving creams so you can see where your shaving and I know it says invented but I swear it smells like caramel! I’m obsessed
Jennifer H.
Russell, PA
I bought this in the peppermint scent, and it is amazing! I have VERY sensitive skin and have always struggled with finding a good shave cream/lotion/soap. I bought this because it is natural products and figured if it did an "ok" job it would be worth it. I LOVED it!! I had NO razor burn, NO nicks, and my legs were SOOO soft. My husband didn't believe me when I told him that I didn't have to put lotion on my legs after I got out of the shower. The consistency of the soap is a little weird, but you get used to it. It's more like a thin liquid soap than a typical shaving cream/lotion. The peppermint scent was just what i needed to give my mood a little boost too. And the slight tingle on the legs felt amazing! I seriously cannot recommend this enough. Not only is it an amazing product, but its natural, chemical free, and CHEAP! I was amazed at how good of a deal I was able to find this at! Very low price for quality!!
Lourdes S.
Centerville, OH
This is the best shave gel I have ever used! I have a problem with ingrown hairs and red bumps on my legs but after using this product it has gone away completly. It also leaves ur skin hydrated and soft. I will never use anything else
Alexandria H.
I love this product. Very smooth and really made my skin feel soft. It was affordable and I use it at least once a day. Very effective and I love it. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who likes to have smooth skin!
Judy L.
This is the best shaving gel I have ever tried. I always suffer from razor burn, but not with this! It foams up into a nice lather and washes right off leaving no residue. I highly recommend this shaving gel.
Amanda S.
Santa Monica, CA
So good! I use the lavender scent and it leaves me feeling refreshed and clean shaven without any rashes or razor bumps. This is now the only thing I will use. You can find it at Whole Foods for great deals.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dr. Bronner's is one of the best brands around. This shave gel left my skin smooth and moisturizer. It's very affordable and for the price you get a great amount of product. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and I will continue to buy it.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. Its organic and it feels really good on the skin. It makes my skin feel super soft after a use and it just feels good
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
My fiancé bought this because he had insanely dry skin and he loves it! I stayed using it on my legs and they've never been softer!!
Abying X.
This shaving gel is the best ever!! Especially its Unscented! I am a fan. Recommend this!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this work. As anyone used this? I normally use soap. Any thoughts
Halie A.
I'm interested to see how well this works with sensitive skin?
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this work? Where can I find this is Canada?