Jennifer H.
Russell, PA
I bought this in the peppermint scent, and it is amazing! I have VERY sensitive skin and have always struggled with finding a good shave cream/lotion/soap. I bought this because it is natural products and figured if it did an "ok" job it would be worth it. I LOVED it!! I had NO razor burn, NO nicks, and my legs were SOOO soft. My husband didn't believe me when I told him that I didn't have to put lotion on my legs after I got out of the shower. The consistency of the soap is a little weird, but you get used to it. It's more like a thin liquid soap than a typical shaving cream/lotion. The peppermint scent was just what i needed to give my mood a little boost too. And the slight tingle on the legs felt amazing! I seriously cannot recommend this enough. Not only is it an amazing product, but its natural, chemical free, and CHEAP! I was amazed at how good of a deal I was able to find this at! Very low price for quality!!