Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap

Woodsy and medicinal, our Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap contains pure tea tree oil—good for acne-prone skin and dandruff! Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Tea Tree Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

[brand:carolina-castile-soap] hey would this be recommend for someone with oily acne prone skin?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
Have anybody ever try this?
Start your review of Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap!
Araceli C.
Charlotte, NC
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Araceli C.
This soap works miracles! It is perfect for dark spots and basically for anything. Body wash, hand soap, clothing wash, ANYTHING! I definitely recommend it! I am so happy I found this product! It’s so cheap for such a big bottle!
Aimee S.
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Aimee S.
I bought this as body wash as I was previously using the bar soap and wanted to try liquid soap instead. I had no idea it has so many uses..what other body wash can be used to mop the floor, kill bugs on plants and clean laundry??? I included a photo that shows some of the uses.
Danee C.
Bethlehem, PA
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Danee C.
Heard very good things about this natural product on Pinterest, decided to buy it and it’s simply amazing first day and im in love , going to do before and after pics for my face heard it’s a really good facial cleanser as well
Vy N.
Garland, TX
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Vy N.
Purchased at: Target
Why did i just found out about this now? This is multi purpose soap! I was skeptical about using this face wash since it could be used for cleaning floors, hands, clothes, and bunch of other purposes. LET ME TELL YOU. This is what is gonna clear your acne, back acne, you name it! It could be a bit drying but its ok! Because if you’re desperate like me about clearing up your acne, go for it! You can be a minimalist and use this one bottle for all the chores in the house and clearing your acne at the same time!
Avery M.
Melcher Dal, IA
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Avery M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The price point is amazing for this product. There’s isn’t a lot of clean ingredients body soap products in selection, but first I wanted to address the PTSD, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY & ADDICTION awareness this bottle has 🧡 I love Dr Bronners products so I’m excited to see how this one compares to all.
Moji O.
Towson, MD
i love this soap , i bought the 946ml in July and I am still using it in October. A little goes a long way. When I feel like my body is very dirty I use it as a "deep cleaner". I dilute it with water. And once again I love it and would recommend it. I have only used it for my body, nothing else... yet
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Gabriela O.
This is my favorite multi use soap. It’s free of harsh chemicals and it’s made with organic oils. I love using it for multi purposes from cleaning my beauty blender sponges, makeup brushes, washing my face masks, as a shower gel, bubble bath, foot soak, to wash my floors. It’s really a great cleaner for pretty much anything. I also love to take a small bottle of this on camping trips to rinse my dishes with, use for washing and so on.
Alexa B.
Glencoe, IL
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Alexa B.
I love this soap personally if u have oily or acne prone skin. it’s definitely a deeper cleaner but it helps with oil production and i experienced some purging in my skin which the cleared up and i’m rlly happy with the results
Lyric C.
Browns Mills, NJ
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Lyric C.
I love this product.I just started using it and it already has done wonders to my face by clearing up my dark marks and more.Tea tree oil is good for that.I don’t recommend using it twice a day but one is good and it has so many different purpose.You can use it for house cleaning m,laundry,cleaning FRUIT, and more.I totally recommend this soap to everyone.
Raquel C.
Tucson, AZ
Dr Bronner has made me change the ingredients i look for in a shampoo. My hair feels healthier it is less oily and i have a lot of new hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
maie W.
il y a un an
carolina castile soap hey would this be recommend for someone with oily acne prone skin?
Alonie M. il y a un an
Yes great for oily skin and dark spots
Ridz S.
Edison
il y a un an
Mandie B. il y a un an
What are you trying to use the product for? Face, body, cleaner? It has versions uses :) If you’re wanting to use it for your face, I think it’s way too harsh. Even diluted it burned my skin. Like, it didn’t literally cause burns, but it did cause discomfort and redness. I now use it in the shower for my shoulders (I recently got random breakouts there🙄) I also have a million brushes and use it to clean them!