BY DR. BRONNER'S

Certified to National Organic Standards, Sun Dog's body balms are based on pure organic oils and beeswax, free of petrochemically modified ingredients. The organic jojoba oil with organic beeswax, avocado and hemp oils soothes dry & chapped skin anywhere: hands, feet, elbows, etc. Also great to protect & brighten new & old tattoos. Only the finest organic essential oils are used for fragrance. Available in 0.5 oz container. see more...

• I was always told to use non-scented products on my tattoos, anyo...6 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this other than online? I have never seen ...4 Answers
  • Is this a very strong patchouli scent?3 Answers
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Great for tattoos keeps them looking fresh by not oily. Doesn't irritate the skin and helps heal if brand new tatt. Also I love the smell of patchouli so that's a plus. Also its organic so no carciogenic causing ingredients! My fiancee uses this on his tattoos and since then I've used it on mine. I like it.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I have tons of Dr Bronners products in my house. I wasn't aware of this one when I first got my tattoos but it still works great at keeping older ones looking fresh. Patchouli can sometimes be too much so I have a naked version of this product.
Shelby G.
Allentown
I was really in need of a good product for tattoo after care. I was referred to this from a friend and let's just say I'm never going back to anything else. It's works just as good as any other competitors except it's natural!
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
A really nice organic alternative to healthy tattoo after-care. It's obviously greasy feeling, but all of them are going to be a certain degree of greasy. It's affordable and easily accessible through local stores.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I got this for a gift. It keeps my tattoo looking new and prevents it from looking dull. I love Dr. Bronzer' Sun Dog's Organic Tattoo Balm.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love this for my tattoos I used it on all of mine really hydrated them and help them heal faster
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
It's good to keep your tattoos well hydrated and protected from the sun to help them last longer and remain vibrant for longer so when I saw this product I had to buy it for my tats and I love it! Keeps me very moisturized. Remember to keep a good moisturizer nearby to keep your tattoos well moisturized!
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
So I originally got this for a tattoo, but once I tried it I realised I was in love. My skin is so dry here in Colorado and nothing seems to work, but this product can be used on lips, chapped cheeks, well pretty much everything. It does feel oily after you use it, but this heals up everything from dry lips n cheeks, to getting the perfect looking feet.
Araceli V.
San Jose, CA
I recently had a bout of extremely chapped lips and after purchasing several name brand lip balms, I found this and haven't looked back since. Its an "all-in one" balm that you can use not only for your lips but for your hands or any other place where you have a dry patch.

The product absorbs pretty quickly into the skin so you don't have to worry about having a greasy mess on your body.

My lips are soft and supple now!
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
I definitely need to try this as i plan to add to my tattoos soon! i have 9 and my daughter has three. we need this in bulk to protect us from the texas sun.
molly k.
I was always told to use non-scented products on my tattoos, anyone else want to try this but heard the same thing?
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
Where can you purchase this other than online? I have never seen this product before
Betsy A.
bloomington, in
Is this a very strong patchouli scent?