BY DR. BRONNER'S

Product description

Certified to National Organic Standards, our body/tattoo balms are based on pure organic oils and beeswax, free of petrochemical modified ingredients.;The body balms like the lotions lead with jojoba oil, but are much more heavy duty with organic beeswax in addition to organic avocado and hemp oils for really dry, flaky or cracked skin (hands, knuckles, feet, elbows, knees, etc.) But the balms still absorb well into the skin, and are very restorative without being greasy.;These balms are also excellent for helping new tattoos heal, and also for older tattoos to freshen and brighten the colors and contrasts.;Only the finest organic essential oils are used for fragrance: peppermint is invigorating; lavender is soothing and calming; patchouli is for patchouli lovers; lime and orange being citrus are stimulating.;And of course the Naked is for more sensitive skin/people who don't want any essential oil.

• I was always told to use non-scented products on my tatto...6 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this other than online? I have nev...6 Answers
  • Is this a very strong patchouli scent?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
It's good to keep your tattoos well hydrated and protected from the sun to help them last longer and remain vibrant for longer so when I saw this product I had to buy it for my tats and I love it! Keeps me very moisturized. Remember to keep a good moisturizer nearby to keep your tattoos well moisturized!
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I originally got this for a tattoo, but once I tried it I realised I was in love. My skin is so dry here in Colorado and nothing seems to work, but this product can be used on lips, chapped cheeks, well pretty much everything. It does feel oily after you use it, but this heals up everything from dry lips n cheeks, to getting the perfect looking feet.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for tattoos keeps them looking fresh by not oily. Doesn't irritate the skin and helps heal if brand new tatt. Also I love the smell of patchouli so that's a plus. Also its organic so no carciogenic causing ingredients! My fiancee uses this on his tattoos and since then I've used it on mine. I like it.
Araceli V.
I recently had a bout of extremely chapped lips and after purchasing several name brand lip balms, I found this and haven't looked back since. Its an "all-in one" balm that you can use not only for your lips but for your hands or any other place where you have a dry patch.

The product absorbs pretty quickly into the skin so you don't have to worry about having a greasy mess on your body.

My lips are soft and supple now!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I have tons of Dr Bronners products in my house. I wasn't aware of this one when I first got my tattoos but it still works great at keeping older ones looking fresh. Patchouli can sometimes be too much so I have a naked version of this product.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
A really nice organic alternative to healthy tattoo after-care. It's obviously greasy feeling, but all of them are going to be a certain degree of greasy. It's affordable and easily accessible through local stores.
Shelby G.
Allentown
I was really in need of a good product for tattoo after care. I was referred to this from a friend and let's just say I'm never going back to anything else. It's works just as good as any other competitors except it's natural!
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
I definitely need to try this as i plan to add to my tattoos soon! i have 9 and my daughter has three. we need this in bulk to protect us from the texas sun.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
High quality product. This not only is affordable, but widely available at most retailers. Its also very chock ful of moisture and natural too.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I got this for a gift. It keeps my tattoo looking new and prevents it from looking dull. I love Dr. Bronzer' Sun Dog's Organic Tattoo Balm.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Where can you purchase this other than online? I have never seen this product before
molly k.
I was always told to use non-scented products on my tattoos, anyone else want to try this but heard the same thing?
Betsy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a very strong patchouli scent?