Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner uploaded by Karina P.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is not a soap but instead is a concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner. It is made with plant-based surfactants and natural fir needle and spruce essential oils (no cheap, harsh pine stump oil), without any synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives. Perfect for general household cleaning (dishes, floors, laundry, etc.), it cleans and rinses with exceptional power, yet it is mild and gentle on the skin. Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is equally effective in hard or soft water, rinsing freely, hot or cold. It is 100% cruelty-free, as certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics, and it will biodegrade rapidly after doing its job.

INGREDIENTS:  Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Abies Siberica (Siberian Fir) Needle Oil, Picea Glauca (Spruce) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide

Karina P.
laredo
I have time using products of dr bronne's I like them because they are free of chemicals and animal cruelty and the best thing is that I can clean many things from the face up to wash clothes recommend it widely

tengo tiempo usando los productos de dr bronne’s me gustan porque son libres de químicos y crueldad animal y lo mejor es que puedo limpiar infinidad de cosas desde la cara hasta lavar ropa lo recomiendo ampliamente
Steffanie R.
Lakeland, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is magic! I've had some tough dirty grout in my shower for years. Recently bought this and used it on the grout, literally only took seconds to scrub it all away, there was no more nasty dirty scum. I am so impressed with how well it also cleans dishes and toilets. It is a great house hold cleaner to have. A must buy and it's safe.
Grace D.
Scranton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little goes a LONG WAY, so they aren't kidding when they tell you to dilute. But honestly, this is an amazing grade, thorough, and environmentally friendly soap. It contains no fake or "derived" fragrances, and gets the job done. If you want to keep your home free from harmful chemicals, this soap is a great all-purpose place to start!
Alexis B.
A concentrated multi-purpose cleaner that lasts forever. I picked up a gallon about a year ago and I’m not even half way through it. Vegan, cruelty free, and biodegradable - what more could you ask for?! I’ll definitely repurchase and I completely recommend this product.
Stephanie L.
Harker Hts, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love sal suds. It has a hint of Fragerance that smells good. It takes so little to make a bottle of all purpose cleaner. It gets the job done and cleans very well. I love that you can do so much with it. I’m gonna try to use it as laundry detergent.
Tya P.
I love Dr Bronners because it is all natural and you can use it for so many things such as hand soap, hair, home cleaning, vegetable wash, shaving, floor cleaner, and degreaser. It is also a disinfectant so it kills 99% of germs
Kay M.
Columbia, MD
I have been using this household cleaner for literally the last 20 years and it is my HG cleaner. This is a great value at about $12 a bottle. Very little product is needed to clean all areas and I love that it is chemical free so I don't need to worry about smelling it or needing to use gloves.
Abby D.
Denver, CO
I use this for both laundry and diluted for an all purpose cleaner. I like using more natural products that I know are safe and this lasts a long time
wendy b.
I love this stuff. I use it to clean just about everything in my house. It is non toxic so it is safe to use around children and animals.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Love the smell on this one. I am still on the fence about SLS even though it's coconut based. I am just not sure how I feel about it.
Alyssa C.
Where can I buy this product?