Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDr. Bronner's
Dr Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz (2 Pack)

Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack)

LAVENDER VALUE 2 PACK. Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Lavender Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective . SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZING. Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Pure-Castile Soap offers organic and vegan ingredients for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel. It uses organic hemp, olive, and coconut oil to nourish your clean, healthy skin. NATURAL. Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified. Use on your hands, face, or hair, or dilute your soap for a multi-use cleaning product. CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN. Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action, Dr. Bronner’s is a proud supporter of animal advocacy organizations. With a “leaping bunny” logo it is certified cruelty-free. RECYCLED PACKAGING. Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles. Dr. Bronner’s is committed to environmental protection, ethical sourcing, and fair trade practices.

LAVENDER VALUE 2 PACK. Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Lavender Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective; SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZING. Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Pure-Castile Soap offers organic and vegan ingredients for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel. It uses organic hemp, olive, and coconut oil to nourish your clean, healthy skin.; NATURAL. Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified. Use on your hands, face, or hair, or dilute your soap for a multi-use cleaning product.; CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN. Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action, Dr. Bronner’s is a proud supporter of animal advocacy organizations. With a “leaping bunny” logo it is certified cruelty-free.; RECYCLED PACKAGING. Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles. Dr. Bronner’s is committed to environmental protection, ethical sourcing, and fair trade practices.

Is this ok as a shampoo [product:dr-bronner’s-pure-castile-liquid-soap-value-pack-–-lavender-32oz-2-pack] ?
Why does this product leave a layer of film in my bathroom? Does it do the same to the skin?[product:dr-bronner’s-pure-castile-liquid-soap-value-pack-–-lavender-32oz-2-pack]
Is it better to wash your face with for use for your body [product:dr-bronner’s-pure-castile-liquid-soap-value-pack-–-lavender-32oz-2-pack] ?
Start your review of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack)!
Emma H.
Englewood, OH
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack) uploaded by Emma H.
I love Dr. Bronners. All natural and very comfortable on my sensitive skin. I also wash my dog with this. It leaves him smelling like lavender and feeling soft for much longer than if I were to use regular dog shampoo. All safe ingredients too.
Daniela J.
Orem
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack) uploaded by Daniela J.
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite soap. It’s smells so good and I feel the aroma of it it’s so relaxing! It also does lasts for long time because a little runs a lot. It’s a little more expensive but I definitely think is worth it and it doesn’t have as many chemicals as others soap do.
Karen M.
Riverside
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack) uploaded by Karen M.
I love love LOVE this product!! I use it for almost anything I can possibly clean and the best part is it cleared up my acne 😍🥲
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack) uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried other brands of pure castle soap and always come back to this. This soap has many uses. I personally don't care for the smell of it, but that doesn't stop me from using it and buying it again.
Jared B.
I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this scent, to me, it smells extremely artificial and not like lavender at all. I do love Dr. Bronner’s, but I think I will be sticking with the peppermint scent.
Noleibys D.
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack) uploaded by Noleibys D.
This is my second bottle of this amazing soap. Smells good, it can be use for hair, skin and even all body. It is a neutral Ph which is good for you. i am completely in love with this soap. i use it everyday to take a shower.
Chloe M.
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack) uploaded by Chloe M.
Pros - Awesome soap i use it for every thing highly recommended!!!! smells soooo good , not too expensive reasonable Cons- if you wash you hair with it the after part leaves like a film.
Rhina T.
Haverhill , MA
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack) uploaded by Rhina T.
Purchased at: Walmart
DO NOT USE [product:dr-bronner’s-pure-castile-liquid-soap-value-pack-–-lavender-32oz-2-pack] ON HAIR! If you have dry damaged hair I do not recommend I dont know why I thought it was a good idea. I really liked this product for being great for different uses, body, pets, dishes, etc. But I have curly dry hair and this damaged it and ripped all of my oils out. On the first 2 photos of me wearing a pineapple hair style you can see how dead the ends were, so I stopped using it on my hair but it was a little too late. Recently, I started using Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 Oz Pack Of 2 to bring back my curls. And let me just tell you this, I’m never gonna stop using this product. I buy like 3-4 of them at once to keep. This changed my life and is bringing me my old curls back!🌿😍✨
Megan F.
Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack) uploaded by Megan F.
Purchased at: Target
Finally found a Target that had one in stock, was the only scent they had so I just got it to see what all the hype was about. All I see is everyone saying great things about this..tried it out tonight and my god my body feels squeaky clean and smells amazing. Super calming with the lavender, I actually like it. Then read the bottle and seen how much other uses it has and am totally blown away! Definitely worth it.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32oz. (2 Pack) uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
Purchased at: CVS
Awesome feeling soap. Does not leave that film on your skin like most liquid soap do. It gently cleanse your entire body, it doesn’t have a thick lather!!!! But your skin will feel so good after your bath or shower, your skin will feel smooth and clean as well as smelling fresh for hours. I love using all soap all the time as it’s a staple in my household, but I especially love using this before bed as the lavender helps me sleep great as it keeps my body feeling cool, clean and nice feeling!!!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!! Dr Bronner’s Pure Castile Liquid Soap Value Pack – Lavender 32Oz (2 Pack)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...