Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDr. Bronner's
Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz.

Our most popular scent – with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective.Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based, our Castile Liquid Soaps have been called the "Swiss-army knife" of cleaning - usable for just about any cleaning task. These simple, ecologically formulated soaps are gentle enough for washing body, face or hair, but also powerful enough for tasks like dishwashing, mopping, laundry and even pest control.INGREDIENTS: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol *CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS ** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

PEPPERMINT. Our most popular fragrance is therapeutically used as a mild stimulant to tingle the body and clear the mind; increasing vitality and clarity; GENTLE SOAP. This moisturizing bar soap offers organic and vegan ingredients for a rich, emollient lather. It is ideal for washing your body or face. With no synthetic detergents or preservatives, you can nourish your skin with every wash.; MULTI-USE. This multi-use bar soap can be used on its own as a traditional body or face scrub, or you can dilute it in various recipes for anything from a pest spray to laundry wash. This gentle, yet powerful soap is the ultimate multi-use cleaner.; CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN. Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action, Dr. Bronner’s is a proud supporter of animal advocacy organizations. With a “leaping bunny” logo it is certified cruelty-free.; RECYCLED PACKAGING. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper. Dr. Bronner’s is committed to environmental protection, ethical sourcing, and fair trade practices.

Does this product cause burning due to the peppermint smell?
Start your review of Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz.!
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by Syedasara K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a decent product and I use it for my make-up brushes and makeup sponge cleaning. Cleans my brushes instantly and thoroughly. Gets all the gunk out. I do have one complaint though. It leaves a white residue on the brush handles no matter how much I rinse it the residue does not come off until I wipe the handles with a piece of tissue or a towel.
Sonya M.
Ravenna, OH
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by Sonya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product when making homemade shampoo or shaving cream!!!! I also use it for laundry and even cleaning!!! It’s very versatile and you can use it for anything!!Dr. Bronner's Hemp Pure-Castile Soap Peppermint32.0 fl oz(pack of 3)
Del-Rio S.
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by Del-Rio S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr. Bronner's Pure Castille soap is highly concentrated, less is more. I use this soap for many things, but I absolutely love to soak my feet in it! It gives my aching feet a relaxed, cool feeling and eases aches I have. I would suggest this product to anyone who suffers from face or body acne. Please be careful not to get the soap in your eyes. I will keep a bottle of this product in my home for showers, bug bites and giving my dog a relaxing bath. Dr. Bronner's is worth the price and I would buy it again.
Carlina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by Carlina B.
I love this body wash, it’s great! It feels refreshing on your body especially in this humid summer heat!
Patricia M.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by Patricia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is the best and I will forever have in my bathroom. It cleans me like nothing I've ever purchased before The peppermint flavour is amazing it makes you feel all tingly and fresh It is very affordable and has multi purposes
Crenae S.
Washington, DC
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by Crenae S.
I give this product, five stars! A must have for green cleaning. I use it for everything floors, bathroom, kitchen & body wash. Truly a great all purpose cleaner. I love that this Castile soap is all natural and biodegradable, and not harmful to the environment. I enjoy the pleasant peppermint smell it leaves my skin super clean. I always stock up on this product a must have in my home! Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. Whole Foods Market Target #natural #nontoxic
elanie N.
Randolph, MA
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by elanie N.
I LOVE this product. I recommend this to EVERYONE. At first it is hard to use because when you think soap you’re thinking “ok thick” and just squirt it on a loofa or all over your body, not this one. Texture: it is a liquid! A little goes a long way. And at first you pour some on your hands and you’re like “well how am I supposed to maneuver this”, yes yes yes it’s liquid but it suds up sooo quick and then it’s regular soap! All in all it’s like your body ate a York peppermint! Refreshed.
Shaundra J.
Charlotte, NC
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by Shaundra J.
Whewwwww this stuff is the truth!! This is also a must have in my home. When washing with this it leaves a fresh and tingling sensation. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes.
Kiara C.
Scarsdale, NY
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by Kiara C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is something insane! I just love it so much! It’s refreshing, It makes me feel super clean and with a lot of energy to start my day or at any (x) times a take my showers during the day! I’m so sad I just finished it but I already ordered one!
Charlin F.
1,685 reviews
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. uploaded by Charlin F.
Purchased at: Target
This body wash is legit strong enough to wash away all of your worldly sins and the stank coming from your friendly neighborhood homeless man. I never feel as clean as I do when I use this soap. And my skin feels super refreshed and moisturized
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Simran S.
il y a 2 mois
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. does this make your hair grow ? i heard it does. what are your thoughts?
Simran S.
il y a 2 mois
i Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz. heard this product is really good for hair growth thoughts?
Janae G.
il y a 9 mois
Does anyone use the Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 32oz.? I’ve been hearing good things but I’d hate to get it and be disappointed.
Krystal D. il y a 8 mois
Yes! I highly suggest thoroughly reading the label before using... you have to dilute it! With the peppermint and eucalyptus versions do NOT get it in your sensitive areas below the belly button! It WILL BURN like hell! Also it’s pretty drying to the skin, like it definitely strips the natural oils so you will want to follow up with a good heavy moisturizer after... unless you naturally have oily skin, in that case then you’re probably fine. It’s a pretty big bottle and a little bit really does go a long way. It will last you a year if you’re only using it in the shower. I feel like I also should tell you it’s very liquidy, runny... like water, but once it’s suds up then it’s like a normal soap, just a little tricky to maneuver at first. Seriously tho, a drop in your wash cloth is enough for your whole body. Anything more is too much and you’ll be rinsing that wash cloth for an hour trying to get it out. No joke.