by Dr. Bronner's

BABY UNSCENTED CASTILE SOAPThe Baby Unscented 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soap is perfect for cleaning anything from your house to your body. This refreshing formula has no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, so you feel clean without harming your body or the planet.

BABY UNSCENTED SOAP BUNDLE. The Baby Unscented Soap bundle is perfect for at home or on the go. It comes with a 32 oz. bottle for home and a 2 oz. bottle that you can take anywhere. It has no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents; SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZING. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap offers organic and vegan ingredients for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel. It uses organic hemp, olive, and coconut oil to nourish your clean, healthy skin; ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents, preservatives, or genetically modified ingredients. Use on your hands, face, hair, or dilute your soap for a multi-use cleaning product; CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN. Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action. Dr. Bronner’s is also a proud supporter of animal advocacy organizations, and is Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free; RECYCLED PACKAGING. Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles. Dr. Bronner’s is committed to environmental protection, ethical sourcing, and fair trade practices

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap – Baby Unscented Bundle. 32 oz. Bottle and 2 oz. Travel Bottle!
I use this as a face wash, body wash and in a foaming hand soap dispenser. I have used Dr. Bronners for over 15 years. I trust this brand absolutely. I love the almond scented one the best.
I have bought also the bar soap for my tatoo after care and it was so gentle and perfect for my skin that ended loving it for my body! Defined will repurchase again!

Looking for your answer?