Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDr. Bronner's
Dr Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented)

Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented)

SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZING: The organic and vegan ingredients are combined with a pure-castile liquid soap base for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel. NATURAL: Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified. CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN: Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action. RECYCLED PACKAGING: Packaged in 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles.

SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZING - The organic and vegan ingredients are combined with a pure-castile liquid soap base for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel.; NATURAL - Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified.; CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN - Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action.; RECYCLED PACKAGING - Packaged in 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles.

Is this truly unscented or is there a slight smell?
I’ve been meaning to try this out for EVER!! I watched a video on YouTube and found someone who I still watch (qcknd) and she shared this was her go to when keeping her fresh tattoos clean!! What’s your top favorite scents? ?
I want to clean my facial spin brush on a daily basis to keep away bacteria.. is this a good soap for that?
Start your review of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented)!
Michele M.
Bay Point, CA
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented) uploaded by Michele M.
Purchased at: Target
Have you tried this? You need to if you haven’t! This soap is so easy to use and gentle. Can be used as a body wash, baby wash, kids shampoo and my favorite is to use as a makeup removing face wash! The oil in it breaks down the makeup gently and leaves your skin smoothe. You can get it a target or amazon.
niqua M.
Binghamton, NY
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented) uploaded by niqua M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this liquid soap is multipurpose! I’m it can be used as body wash, laundry detergent, to wipe down surfaces etc. As a body wash this lathers beautifully and makes me feel clean without that stripped feeling. Doesn’t leave a residue either like some soaps do. I Just picked up a new bottle
Ashton B.
Saint Marys, GA
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented) uploaded by Ashton B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product and all of the ones I have tried from dr bonners have been absolutely amazing. This one on particular is probably my favorite. It gives you skin a minty clean feeling. I have never felt so clean from using their products and the cool part you can use it for house cleaning AND it's all natural. I would most definitely recommend to anyone. I dont buy other soaps now!
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented) uploaded by Trin H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This soap is working wonders for me. I began using this a week ago. And it’s great! It’s a bit pricey at 13 dollars a bottle. But it is worth it. You have to DILUTE it. This is the one for sensitive skin; baby version. But it makes a rich lather and it leaves me feeling clean not heavy like some washes do. It is also a versatile soap; can be used in laundry cleaning etc.
Alexa C.
Lowell, MA
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented) uploaded by Alexa C.
I love this soap, I use the liquid form as well as the bars. This soap lathers you up very well an leaves you feeling super clean. After using this inexpensive soap your skin in is left moisturized and hydrated.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
I love Dr Bronner's castile soaps. This one is great because it is unscented, so you can add whatever you want to it to customize the scent. It works great for making your own hand soaps and body washes. This is also great for cleaning with so you aren't inhaling some heavily scented product.
Carley L.
Mount Croghan, SC
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented) uploaded by Carley L.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is literally the best, for everything! My son has struggled with eczema since he was a couple months old. We tried prescription creams, aveeno, eucerin, honest company. Just about all the popular products we could buy to get him some relief. I came across this product one day at target and decided to give it a go, and I’m so glad I did. It is super mild on his sensitive skin but gets him clean after those messy days playing without leaving his skin feeling stripped and in need of moisture. His skin is clear and we haven’t had any flare ups since beginning use, even after playing in the heat. I highly recommend this product to all moms with little ones with sensitive skin! I haven’t tried it yet for its many other purposes, but I can’t wait to see what else it can do!
Meghin U.
Allentown, PA
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented) uploaded by Meghin U.
The only body wash I have used in the last few years. I love how it has all natural ingredients and can be used for so many different uses. I think I have tried every single scent and I love all of them.
Bria K.
tallahassee
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented) uploaded by Bria K.
Started using this over dove and havent gone back since! LOVE it! Use it for my face and body (which is very sensitive). Doesnt break me out and it gets me squeaky clean!
Abeer S.
Westminster, CO
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (16 oz, Baby Unscented) uploaded by Abeer S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff! I use it as a body wash and to wash my makeup brushes and sponges. It really removes every bit of makeup from my beauty blender. It’s also unscented so it won’t irritate your skin if you have sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...