BY DR. BRONNER'S #1 in Body Wash

Our most popular scent – with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One! All bottles now feature our limited-edition “Fair Pay Today!” label, that proudly exclaims our support for raising the minimum wage in the U.S.

Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• How well does this liquid soap work?1 Answers
  • Yes Dr. Bonners is awesome to use diluted by itself or if you are...1 Answers
  • I have seen this in stores, what is it for? Is it to wash your cl...5 Answers
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap
  • "I scrub my kids from head to toe with it, my husband uses it as body wash, I use it to clean my makeup remover mitt and makeup brushes, we put it in baths, sometimes I even wash my face with it." in 106 reviews
  • "It can be used as a shower gel, the tea tree and peppermint makes a good toothpaste(a little foamy though), shampoo even cleaning.it's highly concentrated so a little goes a long way and at some stores you can bring in your empty bottle and they will refill it at a reduced price so it's creating less waste." in 49 reviews
  • "I use this stuff to wash my face, my dog, my makeup brushes, my tub and pretty much everything else that may need cleaning." in 35 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, you can use it for everything ( shampoo, dish soap, carpet cleaner, all purpose cleaner etc. )" in 32 reviews
  • "This is an amazing soap because there are so many uses for cleaning around the house, brushing your teeth, or washing your hair." in 31 reviews
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
What you put on your body gets absorbed into your body’s systems. Bronner’s soap products were an absolute magical find when I was transitioning from my chemical laden shampoos and body washes to healthier, eco-friendly products. I knew I needed to aim for the purest product with ingredients I could read and understand. Of course I didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg, and I wanted a product that was concentrated so it would last a while. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile liquid soaps were the perfect solution. The ingredients include organic hemp oil, organic coconut oil and organic olive oil, all of which leave the skin well moisturized. I love that they come in multiple scents. You may also use it as a laundry detergent, floor cleaner and dish soap. I even use this soap as a body wash and a shampoo when I’m traveling, since it is so versatile. You will love these soaps! I totally reccomend
Merissa W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to use this on my face but it was a bit too harsh for my skin so I retired it for a while. One day I began reading the bottle and saw that the uses for this product are endless. I decided to use it to clean my brushes. It is a little more difficult to rinse this product out of more dense brushes but it cleans my makeup brushes and sponges like a dream. I love it to get makeup off. I haven’t used it to clean my house or anything but I’m sure it’d work well.
Hope B.
New Orleans, LA
This is a summer staple in our household, beloved by every single family member. It is so cooling in the humid months. The bottle changes, which is unfortunate, because we've been using it for over 30 years and remember the religious and upbeat tone of some of the messages. That was great! Please, if at all possible, it would be awesome to go back to the very first bottle label, or some of the originals. The peppermint will always be our favorite, because it was the only one we could get in the early days.

This will always be in our home. We use some of their other products, but the Liquid Peppermint Soap will always be our nostalgic winner and the best that they have ever produced...EVER!
Margie S.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap is meant to clean nearly anything, & I can see why. It has a nice lather, pleasant scent, & is a very clarifying soap. However, I only used it on my hair and body, & for that, I don't really recommend this product. Because it is so clarifying, you can feel it stripping your hair, not leaving it soft (so try using it only about once a week!). Plus, with this peppermint scent, you need to be careful not to use it as a face cleanser because it WILL burn your eyes. Overall, I appreciate having it to strip my hair of any product buildup once a week, but I wouldn't recommend it otherwise.
Kristie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My family uses  Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Liquid Soap, 8 Ounce everyday. Sometimes my kids use it to make a bubble bath, body wash, shampoo, and even to brush our teeth. Its organic peppermint oil cools skin from sunburns, clears sinuses during allergy season, and even sharpens our mind while relaxing in a bubble bath. It's concentrated so it only takes a small amount to get every job done. It's a biodegradable product (which I love).
Jan G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy this soap and it was amazing in the first 10 days, but after a wile my skin got sensitive with the peppermint in it, smells nice and the shower room will be smelling nice and fresh and so my skin. Unfortunately after a wile I gave it to my hubby and he complain of the same problem. I buy one and use it only when is to hot or I want to feel specially refreshed.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I originally purchased this soap because a beauty guru I follow recommended it for cleaning your makeup brushes. Well let me just tell you that my makeup brushes have never been cleaner. I also use this soap to clean my makeup sponges. I use it to clean dishes. I use it to wash my hands. I know it has a million uses that are listed all over the bottle, but I prefer to use it primarily for makeup removal on my tools. I think I might be able to use another scent for more personal care- this peppermint scent is glorious, don't get me wrong. It's just a bit strong for me to slather all over my whole body!
alicia j.
flagstaff
This is one product that will get you squeaky clean every time you use it. I washed my body with once a day 5 days a week and it never dried out my skin. The peppermint smell is the best! It leaves a tingly feeling all over your body and the smell washes away.

I think my favorite part was how long that this product lasts. It is so concentrated that by the time I had been using it for about a month I hard barely made a dent in the bottle.

Overall, getting that much use out of it got me excited! I really believed that I was getting what I payed for.
Nandy Z.
I have been using this peppermint soap for the last 2 years and I can’t imagine using anything else.. I honestly don’t feel clean if I don’t shower with this soap so whenever I go on trips I pack the little mini travel liquid soap and it makes all the difference!!
Sydney C.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. I buy two 32 FL OZ bottles each month. I use them in baths, cleaning and in bath bombs. Super nice on the skin when diluted with water. The price can vary place to place but I find that usually Publix will have sales on them once a month!
Natasha C.
Bloomington, Indiana
Has anyone used this as a shampoo before? I have heard of some people using it as one but I have picky hair...What do you guys think?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this product really that versatile?
Makala H.
Is this a reasonably priced product?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've almost purchased this many times but haven't. What's your #1 go-to use of this product?
Danielle G.
Brownsville, TX
Do this soaps have specific scents labled on them