BY DR. BRONNER'S #1 in Body Wash

Our most popular scent – with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One! All bottles now feature our limited-edition “Fair Pay Today!” label, that proudly exclaims our support for raising the minimum wage in the U.S.

Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• How well does this liquid soap work?1 Answers
  • Yes Dr. Bonners is awesome to use diluted by itself or if you are...1 Answers
  • Have any of you tried Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Pure-Castile Liqui...2 Answers
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap
  • "I scrub my kids from head to toe with it, my husband uses it as body wash, I use it to clean my makeup remover mitt and makeup brushes, we put it in baths, sometimes I even wash my face with it." in 106 reviews
  • "It can be used as a shower gel, the tea tree and peppermint makes a good toothpaste(a little foamy though), shampoo even cleaning.it's highly concentrated so a little goes a long way and at some stores you can bring in your empty bottle and they will refill it at a reduced price so it's creating less waste." in 49 reviews
  • "I use this stuff to wash my face, my dog, my makeup brushes, my tub and pretty much everything else that may need cleaning." in 35 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, you can use it for everything ( shampoo, dish soap, carpet cleaner, all purpose cleaner etc. )" in 32 reviews
  • "This is an amazing soap because there are so many uses for cleaning around the house, brushing your teeth, or washing your hair." in 31 reviews
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
What you put on your body gets absorbed into your body’s systems. Bronner’s soap products were an absolute magical find when I was transitioning from my chemical laden shampoos and body washes to healthier, eco-friendly products. I knew I needed to aim for the purest product with ingredients I could read and understand. Of course I didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg, and I wanted a product that was concentrated so it would last a while. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile liquid soaps were the perfect solution. The ingredients include organic hemp oil, organic coconut oil and organic olive oil, all of which leave the skin well moisturized. I love that they come in multiple scents. You may also use it as a laundry detergent, floor cleaner and dish soap. I even use this soap as a body wash and a shampoo when I’m traveling, since it is so versatile. You will love these soaps! I totally reccomend
Allyson E.
Issaquah, WA
I love all varieties of Dr. Bronners Castile liquid soap, and am a strong advocate for all of their other body products! The scents are not entirely overpowering (peppermint and lavender are the harshest), is quite affordable (a little really goes a LONG way!) and has a lovely lather (noticed not so much in Hard water environments). All in all, I have not tried all of the uses recommended for this product, but have used if I am in a pinch (toothpaste-has an odd lather and taste, shampoo (greasy residue left behind), and detergent (worked REALLY well!). I must say, this product gives me the SOFTEST skin I have ever felt, and it is one of my best kept beauty secrets!
Gabriella B.
Galloway
So, this review is going to be for the same product, but for the lavender scent because I don’t see an option for the lavender soap on this site. Anyways, this stuff is great! A super reputable product/company. The best way to describe Dr. Bronner’s is that it makes me want to live in a treehouse in the outskirts of Seattle and snack on acorns. It’s not ultra drying, you can use it for ANYTHING (I love using it for laundry because it doesn’t mess with my skin like detergent). It smells wonderful and exactly like lavender! Although the scent is there, my allergies to fragrance aren’t set off. Actually, I don’t think they use fragrance at all. Also, it has a myriad of purposes and you get a giant container for like $13. If you haven’t used Dr. Bronner’s yet or read the weird print all over the bottle, then what are you doing!
ashlee w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Need to replace your toothpaste? Detergent? Body wash? This product does it all, and more! I adore the fresh scent of peppermint, sadly it is too harsh on my skin to be used as a face wash. This is also a great product to clean your makeup  brushes, which is what I mainly use it for. It's gentle on my nice brushes, and leaves the slight scent of peppermint. If you think the price is too high, know that this product will pay for itself because it lasts forever!
Merissa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this on my face but it was a bit too harsh for my skin so I retired it for a while. One day I began reading the bottle and saw that the uses for this product are endless. I decided to use it to clean my brushes. It is a little more difficult to rinse this product out of more dense brushes but it cleans my makeup brushes and sponges like a dream. I love it to get makeup off. I haven’t used it to clean my house or anything but I’m sure it’d work well.
Eugene A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I don't understand how people STILL don't know about Dr. Bronner's line of products. Seriously SO MAGICAL, and does a great job. The peppermint soap is my favorite, and I use it for EVERYTHING.

As some have mentioned before, a little goes a long way. Be prepared for an intense cooling sensation that will last the entire duration of your shower :)
Gina M.
I started off by using it on my body and face, the smell is absolutely amazing. Once you put it on your skin it leave a little of a sticky residue. It was a bit harsh on my face and skin. I have retired it from shower purposes but I love using it around the house for laundry, I made my own kitchen cleaner! ( their are numerous uses for the product!)
Hope B.
New Orleans, LA
This is a summer staple in our household, beloved by every single family member. It is so cooling in the humid months. The bottle changes, which is unfortunate, because we've been using it for over 30 years and remember the religious and upbeat tone of some of the messages. That was great! Please, if at all possible, it would be awesome to go back to the very first bottle label, or some of the originals. The peppermint will always be our favorite, because it was the only one we could get in the early days.

This will always be in our home. We use some of their other products, but the Liquid Peppermint Soap will always be our nostalgic winner and the best that they have ever produced...EVER!
rachel d.
Madison Heights
This is gold in a bottle! I stumbled upon this product a while ago and there are no cons. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals and is really moisturizing without leaving a gross film on your skin. I've tried the peppermint, eucalyptus, and lavender and all are great! Plus, you can usually find these at TJ Maxx for a discount.
Kristie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family uses  Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Liquid Soap, 8 Ounce everyday. Sometimes my kids use it to make a bubble bath, body wash, shampoo, and even to brush our teeth. Its organic peppermint oil cools skin from sunburns, clears sinuses during allergy season, and even sharpens our mind while relaxing in a bubble bath. It's concentrated so it only takes a small amount to get every job done. It's a biodegradable product (which I love).
Natasha C.
Bloomington, Indiana
Has anyone used this as a shampoo before? I have heard of some people using it as one but I have picky hair...What do you guys think?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this product really that versatile?
Makala H.
Is this a reasonably priced product?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've almost purchased this many times but haven't. What's your #1 go-to use of this product?
Danielle G.
Brownsville, TX
Do this soaps have specific scents labled on them