Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm

by Dr. Bronner's

Dr. Bronner's Organic Lip Balms, made with organic beeswax, provide a protective barrier to the elements with no synthetic ingredients! None! Organic jojoba, avocado and hemp oils help with extra moisturization. Only the finest essential oils are used for fragrance. Certified organic to USDA National Organic Program standards, because what you put on your lips goes into your body.

SUGGESTED USES

Use to moisturize-heal chapped-dry skin anywhere on your body! Quickly treat dry hands or cuticles, chapped chins or cheeks & provide relief for chaffed skin where needed. Heal recently tattooed skin and brighten up old tattoos! For tattoo care, wash your tattoo with one of our soaps, pat the area dry and apply a thin layer of Organic Body Balm over the tattoo. OK!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

Why is this the best chapstick ?
Does this make you breakout ?
Start your review of Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...sourced, it is also the only balm we have found to live up to its claims for moisturizing chapped lips. In fact, for those times when we find ourselves applying long after necessary (bc we're already chapped & uncomfortable), a single application almost takes care of the issue. The texture is very soft & leaves a smooth feeling on the lips. The peppermint scent is decently mild and, best of all, it does not create any discomfort (stinging, etc). This blows all other balms out of the water - no question! in reviews
This works well and does not dry out my lips like other chapsticks do. The smell is strong but I like it.in reviews
This stuff is great! I love the smell and it leaves that awesome tingly feeling. It stays on for a while and keeps my lips from getting chapped. It's super cheap as well! in reviews
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Sarah A.
Smooth and minty! Keeps my lips so hydrated. The peppermint is refreshing and feels nice on my lips. It also smells good under my mask! I wear this before bed and my lips look so smooth in the morning! Perfect for winter months, but I use it year round. Kind of expensive but lasts for a long time.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Kristie T.
Purchased at: Amazon
[product:dr.-bronner's-peppermint-organic-lip-balm]. I think that I've just found the best lip balm around. If you love their soap, you'll love this. I don't have to use it much as the brand that I've used for the last 20 years. The peppermint isn't strong at all, it's so smooth and soothing, and most of all, a little goes a long way. This lip balm is a little expensive but I don't mind at all. I found it at Target for $3.49 and has ordered a 6-pack from Amazon for $18.45.
Jamie J.
Biddeford
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Jamie J.
Peppermint without the sweet! So perfectly tingly and hydrating. I got mine today for $2.50 and I know this is one tube I’m going to finish.
Sonia C.
Dacula, GA
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Sonia C.
Best chapstick! It keeps my lips moisturized and happy! Love this brand so much! I definitely recommend this product!
Tara Z.
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Tara Z.
Purchased at: CVS
Bought this on a whim months ago when it was at the checkout counter and I happened to have dry lips that day with no chapstick. I’ve been hooked since. This really helps heal my lips long term, without putting that greasy layer on my lips that some lip products have. It has yet to let me down (plus, add the perk of organic products)!
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Adelle C.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love everything about Dr.Bronner’s Peppermint Organic Lip Balm. It tastes great and it’s all organic, what’s not to love?Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Nicole T.
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the way this peppermint lip balm glides on lips. I use this over Burt’s Bee’s because it’s by far more nourishing on your lips and it gives a great luxurious peppermint tingle Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm
Allyson F.
Cornwall
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Allyson F.
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Allyson F.
Purchased at: Amazon
The light peppermint scent smells so good! Has no toxic chemicals. Does not clog pores. This product is full of essential oils. The aroma of this lip balm is very relaxing. I recommend this product to anyone who likes clean products!
Darcy J.
Missouri City, TX
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Darcy J.
Dr. Bronners - Magic Organic Lip Balm Peppermint - 0.15 oz. (pack of 4) is the best lip balm/ chapstick I've tried thus far. It is relatively cheap by being only $2.99 and it glides right on your lips. It is long lasting and the packaging is nice. Most importantly it is cruelty free, sustainably made, non-gmo verified, and USDA organic. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Bobbi I.
Spokane, WA
1,220 reviews
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm uploaded by Bobbi I.
Purchased at: Target
Wow super STUPID soft. I love the feel of it. Beware, it is SUPER peppermint-y. But, it's soothing and quote effective.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denise M.
Sherman, NY
il y a 3 ans
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm What's your favorite scent?
Jasmyne M. il y a 10 mois
I personally love the peppermint. But my current favorite is the lemon lime one.