BY DR. BRONNER'S

Dr. Bronner's Organic Lip Balms, made with organic beeswax, provide a protective barrier to the elements with no synthetic ingredients! None! Organic jojoba, avocado and hemp oils help with extra moisturization. Only the finest essential oils are used for fragrance. Certified organic to USDA National Organic Program standards, because what you put on your lips goes into your body.

SUGGESTED USES

Use to moisturize-heal chapped-dry skin anywhere on your body! Quickly treat dry hands or cuticles, chapped chins or cheeks & provide relief for chaffed skin where needed. Heal recently tattooed skin and brighten up old tattoos! For tattoo care, wash your tattoo with one of our soaps, pat the area dry and apply a thin layer of Organic Body Balm over the tattoo. OK!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

• Does anyone know if the ginger smell is appealing? I have...2 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased? I would love to try this pro...4 Answers
  • Is this scented lemon lime or is it like flavor?4 Answers
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm
  • "Dr. Bronner's lip balm is tops for my family. Not only is it all-natural and ethically sourced, it is also the only balm we have found to live up to its claims for moisturizing chapped lips. In fact, for those times when we find ourselves applying long after necessary (bc we're already chapped & uncomfortable), a single application almost takes care of the issue. The texture is very soft & leaves a smooth feeling on the lips. The peppermint scent is decently mild and, best of all, it does not create any discomfort (stinging, etc). This blows all other balms out of the water - no question! " in 14 reviews
  • "This works well and does not dry out my lips like other chapsticks do. The smell is strong but I like it." in 12 reviews
  • "This stuff is great! I love the smell and it leaves that awesome tingly feeling. It stays on for a while and keeps my lips from getting chapped. It's super cheap as well! " in 6 reviews
Aby L.
Oregon
This is my absolute, number one, go to chapstick! I absolutely love peppermint flavored/scented products and this chapstick doesn’t disappoint! You can find this chapstick at Target or natural foods stores. Sometimes I have an issue with part of the top of the chapstick sliding off but it’s not a huge deal. The chapstick melts easily in hot weather so I wouldn’t leave it outside or in the car in the summertime. This stuff is seriously amazing though. I get compliments on my “lipstick” when I wear it, which is funny because the chapstick is not colored! It just brings out the natural color of my lips! You should definitely try this chapstick. It’s affordable and you’ll love it!
Yanissa F.
Right off the bat I love that this product is vegan. I also love this brand and I had no clue that they sold lip balm! The consistency of the product is perfect to me, the balm is not too oily but also not too thick and waxy. This balm also has a nice peppermint smell to it. I have way too many lip balms though, so I gave it to my boyfriend who loves minty things more than I do and he loves it!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This balm is my go to in the winter for my crusty crust lips that I got! The peppermint is mild and not over powering at all. It puts a tingle sensation on my lips but it is very soft and mild. It's not a stinging feeling whatsoever. It keeps my lips super moisturized and hydrated throughout the day. I feel like this is the only balm that actually does what I need it to do. I highly recommend this product.
mikaandtj s.
This lip balm is a life saver! I'm not big on drinking water so my lips tend to stay pretty dry throughout the year and whenever I put this on my lips on my super dry lip days, they are totally quenched. This lip balm is also super helpful if you have dry or rough patches on your skin like the corner of your nose,put a little bit of this on there and goodbye rough patch!
Christine B.
Philadelphia, PA
This lip balm is a life saver. In the colder months dry lips are no fun. And I have a bad habit of biting my lips. I crave this lip balm. When it begins to dry I am already reaching in my purse for some more. I like to use this with lip stains or lipstick as well. I really do not like lip gloss, but sometimes I want the color with lip stick or lip stains and they become very drying, even the "best" most expensive brands, so I use this along with my favorite lip colors to keep my lips hydrated and pretty. This was originally an impulsive buy but my favorite thing I carry in my purse and something I will continue to buy. Looking forward to trying more of their beauty products.
Chloe T.
One of the best lip balms I’ve ever used. It’s affordable and easily accessible, at target. Really seems to protect and heal/moisturize my lips instead of feeling like it’s putting on a waxy coating that doesn’t penetrate below the surface of my lips. And the smell is wonderful, not too overwhelming. Recommend ☺️
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this Dr. Bronners peppermint chapstick. I was using Burt’s bees for the longest time until I came across this chapstick it’s organic, smells great, and gives my lips a minty fresh tingling feel. Must have at all times in my purse, keeps my lips moisturized!
Kaylee F.
Modesto
This is a good lip balm. The peppermint is a nice flavor and soothes the chapped lips. The packaging is solid and the balm itself isn’t melty or waxy or cheap feeling. I think it could stand to have a little better staying power on the lips but overall it’s good.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I would give this a million stars if I could! If you are a fan of Burt’s Bees peppermintiness, you will love this. It’s softer.. not as waxy. It is so soothing to my chapped lips. It’s affordable and works wonders! I got mine at Target. LOVE!
Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
Delicious peppermint scent, this lip balm glides on your lips effortlessly. While applying it, you cam feel you're putting something on that's good for you..... seriously, it feels good from the moment it touches your lips. Is very light feeling, it's not greasy, it doesn't clump, or pull at your lips, there is no waxy feeling. I can pronounce every ingredient in this product. My lips are healthier looking and feeling since I've discovered this brand. Everyone one of the lip balms from this vans, that I've tried have been very pleasing.
Shelby R.
Where can this be purchased? I would love to try this product.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Is this scented lemon lime or is it like flavor?
Fatima R.
Brighton
Does anyone know if the ginger smell is appealing? I have a feeling it might be quite strong for a balm
Lorraine A.
Fresno, CA
I find a lot of drug store brands at drugstore.com. They are great sign up for their email and get specials to shop.