BY DR. BRONNER'S

Dr. Bronner's Organic Lip Balms, made with organic beeswax, provide a protective barrier to the elements with no synthetic ingredients! None! Organic jojoba, avocado and hemp oils help with extra moisturization. Only the finest essential oils are used for fragrance. Certified organic to USDA National Organic Program standards, because what you put on your lips goes into your body.

SUGGESTED USES

Use to moisturize-heal chapped-dry skin anywhere on your body! Quickly treat dry hands or cuticles, chapped chins or cheeks & provide relief for chaffed skin where needed. Heal recently tattooed skin and brighten up old tattoos! For tattoo care, wash your tattoo with one of our soaps, pat the area dry and apply a thin layer of Organic Body Balm over the tattoo. OK!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

• Does anyone know if the ginger smell is appealing? I have...2 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased? I would love to try this pro...4 Answers
  • Is this scented lemon lime or is it like flavor?4 Answers
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm
  • "Dr. Bronner's lip balm is tops for my family. Not only is it all-natural and ethically sourced, it is also the only balm we have found to live up to its claims for moisturizing chapped lips. In fact, for those times when we find ourselves applying long after necessary (bc we're already chapped & uncomfortable), a single application almost takes care of the issue. The texture is very soft & leaves a smooth feeling on the lips. The peppermint scent is decently mild and, best of all, it does not create any discomfort (stinging, etc). This blows all other balms out of the water - no question! " in 14 reviews
  • "This works well and does not dry out my lips like other chapsticks do. The smell is strong but I like it." in 8 reviews
  • "This stuff is great! I love the smell and it leaves that awesome tingly feeling. It stays on for a while and keeps my lips from getting chapped. It's super cheap as well! " in 3 reviews
Aby L.
Oregon
This is my absolute, number one, go to chapstick! I absolutely love peppermint flavored/scented products and this chapstick doesn’t disappoint! You can find this chapstick at Target or natural foods stores. Sometimes I have an issue with part of the top of the chapstick sliding off but it’s not a huge deal. The chapstick melts easily in hot weather so I wouldn’t leave it outside or in the car in the summertime. This stuff is seriously amazing though. I get compliments on my “lipstick” when I wear it, which is funny because the chapstick is not colored! It just brings out the natural color of my lips! You should definitely try this chapstick. It’s affordable and you’ll love it!
Yanissa F.
Right off the bat I love that this product is vegan. I also love this brand and I had no clue that they sold lip balm! The consistency of the product is perfect to me, the balm is not too oily but also not too thick and waxy. This balm also has a nice peppermint smell to it. I have way too many lip balms though, so I gave it to my boyfriend who loves minty things more than I do and he loves it!
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this Dr. Bronners peppermint chapstick. I was using Burt’s bees for the longest time until I came across this chapstick it’s organic, smells great, and gives my lips a minty fresh tingling feel. Must have at all times in my purse, keeps my lips moisturized!
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
I really like this lip balm! It’s not my favorite but it’s pretty up there. It’s super moisturizing and gentle and isn’t dry. It also doesn’t make you feel like you always have to keep reapplying. It’s also cheap and easy to get at Target!
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
This is a great lip balm. It has the classic packaging. It smells like mint and it is very moisturizing. I would recommend this over popular lip balm brands that test on animals. Plus, this has better ingredients.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I recently converted to Dr. Bronner’s lip balm from what seems like a lifetime of using nothing but Burt’s Bees, the original peppermint. The Dr. Bronner’s is less minty, which I miss, but MUCH less waxy and more moisturizing than Burt’s Bees. I feel like it soaks into my lips rather than leaving a heavy beeswax barrier. I’m looking forward to trying the other flavors and hope they come out with even more!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Awesome! Makes my lips so soft and comfortable. So easy to wear and a little goes a long way. I love it! And not to expensive, I’ll definitely be repurchasing! I can’t wait to repurchase!!
Ginny R.
I bought this Dr Bronner's Organic Lip Balm a few weeks ago from Target because I wanted a new chapstick and thought this might be hydrating??? I really like it! The peppermint is not over powering and the price was good. I would recommend this if you are looking for a non-Chapstick/Carmex/Big Name lip hydrator!
Caiti M.
Greenville, SC
I bought this at Target several months ago and it’s right up there with Burt’s Bees. I thought it would be a bust, but I was totally willing to try it and it surpassed my expectations! It smells and feels great on my lips!
Anastasia G.
Wells
That’s ok balm. Bought it because I care about organic cosmetics but there is nothing remarkable in it. Long lasting and this one with peppermint. Good ingredients but there is no wow effect on your lips you know
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Is this scented lemon lime or is it like flavor?
Shelby R.
Where can this be purchased? I would love to try this product.
Fatima R.
Brighton
Does anyone know if the ginger smell is appealing? I have a feeling it might be quite strong for a balm
Lorraine A.
Fresno, CA
I find a lot of drug store brands at drugstore.com. They are great sign up for their email and get specials to shop.