BY DR. BRONNER'S

Nourish and hydrate skin with good ingredients: organic jojoba oil to heal and soothe, organic coconut oil to moisturize, organic hemp and avocado oils to keep skin smooth and supple. Good for most skin types, sensitive-dry-rough-or combination. We use only organic essential oils for fragrance ÌÎå¬ breathe deeply!

SUGGESTED USES

Gentle enough to be used anywhere — hands, face or body. Our lotions are highly emollient, so start with a small amount. Keep a bottle by your sink and apply a pea-sized amount after hand-washing. Put it on right out of the shower, before skin dries. Just a few squirts will cover the whole body and absorb quickly into skin. Nourishes and moisturizes organically. Massage slowly into skin for deep relaxation, always towards the heart. Breathe deeply! Health is Wealth!

INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Ethyl Alcohol*, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

• How does this compare to lotions like gold bond and aveeno? 3 Answers
  • I've heard great things about Dr. brothers soaps, how is ...3 Answers
Jules S.
I love that this is an all natural and organic lotion- it feels great on my skin and I love that I am putting all good ingredients on my skin as well. The skin is your biggest organ and it is important to take care of it.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I hate...I mean HATE lotion with a passion under normal circumstances. It’s always greasy and you can feel it just sitting there on your skin. Dr Bronners lotion absorbs so quickly and feels like silk on your skin! I will NEVER buy another lotion as long as they make this stuff!!!
Nicole S.
Dr Bronner's anything is great. Natural ingredients is a big turn on for me. This lotion feels almost more of a butter than a lotion. I enjoys their scents as well
Dany D.
Fayetteville, AR
This Is a great lotion for moms I love that this helps with mastitis and sore breast. (Only use between feedings it does smell strongly to baby) my husband uses this on his face to wake up and refresh himself. While I love using it for foot massages and pedicures. Great family lotion but the peppermint is strong which is why it works since its peppermint oil.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
In general I love Dr Bronners products. I am a huge fan of their castile soap and have been purchasing it for years. This lotion however is extremely strong smelling, and the scent is overwhelming. With only a little bit on my hands I can still smell it after washing my hands. The lotion is thinner than most lotions also, which I figured was because it has less chemicals in it. This lotion is very greasy and leave my skin feeling sticky. It felt very greasy and sticky as a body lotion and the smell gave me a headache. It works okay as just a hand lotion or as a foot lotion. It really didn't do anything for my winter skin. It did not heal my cracked elbows either. I would not repurchase this. I was very disappointed in this product.
Tori D.
Lawnside, NJ
Absolutely love Dr. Bronner's peppermint lotion! I keep a bottle at my desk at all times to use after washing my hands throughout the day! The smell of the peppermint wakes me up and helps me to keep going through the day! I got my bottle at target and I will definitely repurchase it!
noami g.
Manhattan
I decided to introduce a natural/organic lotion to my skin regime. I went for the peppermint scent to match the Dr Bronner's peppermint soap I use. I like that this lotion doesn't feel greasy. I think it's a nice every day lotion but it wasn't hydrating for my skin as other lotions have been in the past. One I'm finished with this scent, I'm going to try another. I prefer peppermint for body soap but the notice difference in the peppermint lotion scent.
Shasta C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Well, what I scanned isn't this scent, it's the Patchouli Lime and it is MAGNIFICENT!! Hands down, my favorite lotion of all time. I get daily compliments on how great I smell, even from people who claim to hate the scent of Patchouli. I'm sure the Peppermint smells great, too, though! Lol
Jaicub H.
Had a great fragrance. It last for a very long time, and it's not very oily. It's cost efficient and can be purchased at any local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!!
Bethany A.
I love this brand. they are very grassroots, family owned. I am just impressed with the overall mission of the company. their products are universal and aeromatic.
Chase C.
washington dc
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this compare to lotions like gold bond and aveeno?
Cherity H.
I've heard great things about Dr. brothers soaps, how is this?