BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
lillian n.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love love love this toothpaste!! And everything this brand stands for! I also use the peppermint soap and like the tingle it gives. I love animals and the planet and this was a great find to add to my natural beauty routine :) Leaves my teeth feeling clean and I highly recommend it!
Mary B.
Purchased at: Thrive Market
Just bought this and have been using for the last few days. I like it. I really like the peppermint flavor. I use their soaps as well in this scent, and really enjoy the line. The toothpaste is pretty good. My teeth feel clean. It doesn’t lather like some of the other toothpastes, but that may be a good thing. I think it’s the best clean natural toothpaste I’ve used and I’ll continue using it.
Erin R.
Charleston
I am a fluoride free toothpaste convert. My dentist was skeptical about it but even he commented on how bright and clean my teeth were and not even the slightest hint of a cavity since switching. I'll never go back to the "big" brands again and certainly not to any brand with fluoride.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
Almost finished my third tube! Love this toothpaste. It's natural and leaves my breath fresh. In comparison to other organic/natural toothpastes, this is one is cheap ($6-7). Try it out and you will not be disappointed!!!
Carlyn F.
I love the Dr bronners Castille soaps so I figured I’d try the toothpaste. The smell/taste is just fine but the texture is a little different than other store bought toothpastes. It also doesn’t “lather” up as other brands do so it doesn’t necessarily feel like it’s super effective.
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this toothpaste. I enjoy the fact that it's natural. I bought it from thrive market. It's not cheap but I think it's worth it. I use it everyday if the week. I don't know if it's necessarily whitening but I love that the peppermint taste isn't too boom in your face.
Sara M.
I love Dr. Bronner's products. This is my first time trying the toothpaste and I can't quite get used to the taste. I'm sure this is due to the fact that it's all-natural and probably doesn't have added flavors. It does a good job cleaning and at least I know it's safe for me!
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love everything Dr. Bonner’s so of course I love the toothpaste. I love the fact that it is fluoride free and soooo intensely minty with that insane peppermint intensity that Dr. Bonner’s always brings to the table. It’s just a reliable go to brand that is easy to find!!!
Richelle L.
Bedford , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LOVE this toothpaste, it works very well and leaves your breath minty fresh! A little goes a long way, so don't let the fact it is a little more than conventional toothpaste deter you from giving it a shot. It isn't gritty and has just the right amount of peppermint!
Katelyn Z.
Tidioute, PA
I love these tooth pastes, I like the peppermint one a little more than the cinnamon. They get my teeth clean and don’t irritate my gums or tongue and the taste is good, some are so strong it’s unbearable.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.