BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
Olivia S.
Newport Beach, CA
This has to be the worst toothpaste. It smells good but always makes you feel like you haven’t brushed your teeth and almost makes it feel like they are dirtier than before
Dani C.
Sylmar , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I will not use this stuff again. My teeth did not feel clean nor did it do anything for my breath. It wasn’t even worth finishing the bottle. I would not use it again.
Vicky M.
It's a tad expensive but the ingredients are clean and it overall is a benefit to the body. I am a fan of clean ingredients that work well and this product does that.
Margie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
love this stuff and love how natural it is. tastes very fresh and minty but in a natural way without any overly sweet taste. i think this is the first toothpaste i used all the way without purchasing something different!
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
I adore dr. Bronners, but I didn't feel like this toothpaste got the job done. It is super clean as far as ingredients, but it wasn't very strengthening for my teeth.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think it’s your average toothpaste. It kind of does the bare minimum. My teeth don’t feel as clean when I use this one and it doesn’t do anything for making them whiter.
Alyssa M.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This toothpaste is really good and keeps you feeling minty fresh and it doesn’t have flouride. The only thing is it doesn’t foam up when you brush but works just as good
Bre V.
Columbus
This is probably my favorite toothpaste and I can never friggin' find it anywhere. When I went on keto for the first time, one of the things I was unprepared for was how I would suddenly be able to taste how over-sweetened my toothpaste was - it was straight up repulsive once I'd deacclimated from having sugar all the damn time. Enter Dr. Bronner's, which has that nice peppermint bite and none of the artificial sweetness, as well as a dosage of peppermint oil that kept me from having Dragon Breath first thing in the morning. I love this one - if only I could find it!
Elisandra O.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just purchased this toothpaste trying to go the Au Natural route, i like the smell of it and that it uses a lot of natural ingredients. However i dit not like that it does not foam, i know the foam might be in other toothpaste because of the ingredients in it but for me i felt my teeth were not as clean because it was not bubbly and foamy. I will finish the tube to see the difference than my previous tooth paste but not sure if i will buy again.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint All-One Toothpaste is made with 70% organic materials. The packaging is 100% recycled. There’s no fluoride, artificial color or flavors, etc. It is low foaming. It tastes minty. However, I did not love it. You can tell it has baking soda, more than I prefer. Others may love it. It was $3 at Target.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.