BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
Sydney C.
This is my favorite flavor out of all the Dr. Bronners tooth pastes. I used it usually 3 times a day and it gives me a super clean look and feel. I wish the peppermint flavoring was stronger. 10/10 I’ll buy again!
Angela G.
Ashland, AL
I have used this several times before and I love it. It is really hard to find so whenever I do find it I grab it up. The taste is good and all natural. Makes my teeth feel really clean. It is pretty pricey though at 10 dollars.
Dianna G.
It’s a little weird at first because of the texture but trust me, you will never go back to regular Colgate toothpaste again! It whiten my teeth and I noticed a difference the first couple weeks, I love it!
Lyns M.
Hartford City, IN
A great natural toothpaste. It takes a few days to get used to it. It doesn't foam. Otherwise it creamy and has a mild minty flavor. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and my teeth don't have a film to them.
Shug h.
This toothpaste is made with all natural ingredients so thats why I love using it. It’s great for sensitive teeth as well. And ive noticed a huge difference in the health of my teeth so I recommend to everyone
Lanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Eh. I’m not a huge peppermint fan, but it’s a common toothpaste flavor so I gave it a try. It doesn’t really foam up like Crest or Colgate. It made me feel healthier, but I struggle using it daily.
Shanaee B.
Charlotte, NC
My mouth didn’t feel clean at all. I was better off brushing my teeth with baking soda and peroxide to get better results. Nothing fancy about it. My teeth and gums did not feel or look noticeably different.
Elizabeth C.
Washington
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I brought a trial size of this brand after a friend recommended it to me. It dissolves very quickly, & the pasty flavor is not disguised by the mint. I have been in search for a toothpaste with more natural ingredients, & this is a clean alternative.
Rebekah F.
This toothpaste was a good choice. It's hard for me to choose between this and Tom's when going shopping! This toothpaste does a great job of cleaning, even without the fluoride.
Falen W.
Purchased at: Target
Wish it wasn’t as strong of a taste? This one doesn’t sting like other toothpastes as it’s a gentle taste. Seems super natural and such a good taste too!! Slightly lightening
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.