BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
marwa a.
it is good prodact i like it too mach and i informe all my firend about it and my family its the best for my live
Razika K.
I never use like this productions before but when my friend tell me about it and how he is satisfied I get one 💛
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them!
Melissa P.
Tried it a couple of time. Was always use to the name brands but this one does the trick. Not a sudsy in mouth
Rosimeire G.
Melhor marca cuidado pra pele produto de boa qualidade marca muito boa pra pele cuida dos com raios solares
mbarka b.
Laayoune
it's good and great brand i like it so much because it so easy in using also it from very popular brand 😍😍
Alya A.
Rawang
I love this because it fell comfy even after brushing my teeth without really strong taste in my mouth
Melissa M.
Tijuana
Me encanta el sabor y aparte de que los materiales que utilizan son orgánicos y de muy buena calidad
Mady B.
Angus
Dr Bronner products throughout my home. The best all natch brand. The best. Go buy all of it now
member-05ff1
This is agood tooth care, i want all my friends to try to use it because this is awesome product
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.