BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
brandi H.
Mason City
Purchased at: Walmart
Never heard of this brand before! I would really like to try it and see what it does for my teeth.
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never tried this brand but would definitely love to and of course give my honest opinion about it.
Natalie S.
Melbourne, FL
I love dr bronners!! Amazing company and great quality ingredients! Effective and would recommend
Adrian B.
Philadelphia
This is an awesome natural toothpaste. The minty flavor is great. Dr. B is always a good choice.
Alexis M.
I love this stuff it’s so natural it doesn’t give me a bad aftertaste and it cleans my teeth well
Adriennie H.
Greenville
All natural toothpaste! Nice natural flavor. I feel good letting my children use this toothpaste.
Katelyn P.
Elizabeth, PA
I’ve used all flavors and this is my favorite! It leaves your teeth feeling greater than ever!
Asia R.
This a great tooth paste for when your looking for good breath and white teeth I would buy this
Autumn C.
Great taste and Lisa mouth feeling fresh. I love that it does not have fluoride and isSLS free.
Laura M.
Redding
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t love it’s effectiveness. It didn’t meet my expectations. My mouth broke out from it.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.