BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
ann g.
North America
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
A really strong flavor, with a pearly white finish. I love this brand, one of my favorites & most trusted!
Camesha C.
Brewton, AL
I love there toothpaste it's help brighten my teeth it my favorite brand of toothpaste and it's a whitener.
Ashley C.
good product. i like the feel it gives the skin and no residue left behind. effective and affordable to use
Ayzha T.
Purchased at: Target
It a natural brand that works better than most out there it cleans and makes your teeth feel truly clean.
heaven f.
jacksonville
Dr.Bronners peppermint all-one toothpaste Is very good for everything it leave your breath smelling good
Jessica B.
Sultan, WA
Holy grail cruelty free toothpaste. Such a natural taste. I hate an artificial toothpaste taste. Amazing
Autumn G.
Duluth
Honestly my favorite product by far, I love this brand. They have such good quality and are so reliable.
Kourtney O.
El Cajon, CA
This is a good toothpaste. Not an overwhelming flavor, you feel the bubbles working and rinses out good.
Vena L.
Taste great and keeps your mouth very refreshed all day Long from morning till night you will love it
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.