BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
Noelle P.
Works well. Smells and tastes great! The price point in reasonable as well. Leaves my mouth and teeth feeling clean.
Siri M.
pleasanton
It works wonderful, smells great not overpowering like most toothpastes. You do have to accompany it w a mouth wash.
Rand W.
Chicago
Perfect smell . Leaves mouth hydrated an freshhh Absolutely love it. Highly recommend it, and would purchase it again
summer m.
Love Dr. Bronners for being all natural .. also love peppermint.. leaves your teeth and gums with a cool sensation
Emily V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste is great but I wish it had a little mone minty flavor. It was a little dull. It does the job though
Kylie C.
I️m an advocate for fluoride free and this definitely is one of my favorites. Keeps the mouth fresh. Bought at HEB
branda k.
Sterling Heights, MI
Do not use this because it does not contain fluoride! Toothpaste needs fluoride in it in order to prevent cavities.
Delaney🦋☮️ v.
dover
It’s all natural and smells very minty and it makes my teeth feel very clean! It lasts a really long time as well!
Tatsiana s.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is very good. It cleans my teeth very good, refreshes my breath and it has great ingredients in it
Teylor R.
Rosenberg, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good toothpaste really nothing much to say about toothpaste the taste isn’t great but. Like that it’s fluoride free
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.