BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
Laura K.
Denver
Since I started using this toothpaste I never looked back. It’s literally the best!! Refreshing and leaves my teeth feeling so clean.
Ami B.
Not a bad toothpaste. There is no foaming action, but the ingredients are clean. The flavor it good, not a strong mint flavor.
Faith B.
North bend
Pleasant flavor, texture, and good performance from a brand with better sourcing and ingredients than the mainstream brands.
Yasmeen F.
Love this toothpaste! No complaints. Keeps my teeth feeling fresh and clean but I wish they were a little whiter as a result.
Anjanah M.
I did not like this tooth paste at all it was not for me it was kind of watery coming out of the tube. It wasn’t good at all
Julia H.
Best brand and products. Makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. My teeth are also super white! Everyone always asks what I use.
jodi o.
west plains
works great. tastes good . it really helps get rid of bad morning breathe. i do like the cinnamon flavored one better though.
Danielle D.
Tacoma, WA
This is our go to toothpaste. It took a little it to get used to but my kids and I love it. It leaves my teeth feeling clean.
Nyssa E.
Plainfield, IL
This one was more expensive than the brand I usually get but was on sale. I didn’t care for the gritty texture on this one.
Sharleen T.
1,702 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's a good toothpaste bit still looking for something better. Bought mine at Marshalls for cheap. Not bad in flavor either
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.