BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
Erica M.
 Toothpaste doesn’t taste bad at all smells really really yummy smells really good pros get teeth really white met my expectations
Kimberly D.
New Orleans
Yess hunny yes this leaves my mouth feeling so fresh it takes some getting use to at first but once you do I felt like I could smile all day
Jasmine N.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Nice minty toothpaste just what youd expect but the packaging is really cute in my medicine cabinet , id love more exotic flavors and scents
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Is the only toothpaste i use because it doesn’t contain fluoride and tastes yummy! Since using my teeth have been in much better shape.
Roni D.
Columbus , OH
This leaves a bitter taste in my mouth so I don’t use it often. I probably use it 2-3x weekly. It does leave my mouth feeling extra clean.
Alyssa M.
austin
I really wish this worked as well as the big box brands but it just doesn’t. It cleans my teeth but not as well and doesn’t whiten them.
Talys H.
I love this toothpaste. It's not too much peppermint and it cleans my teeth perfectly. It gets my mouth completely clean and I love it.
Nicole M.
Lakeland, FL
I love anything made by this brand. I was skeptical how good a natural toothpaste would work but I'm amazing how clean my mouth feels!
Laura K.
Denver
Since I started using this toothpaste I never looked back. It’s literally the best!! Refreshing and leaves my teeth feeling so clean.
Ami B.
Not a bad toothpaste. There is no foaming action, but the ingredients are clean. The flavor it good, not a strong mint flavor.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.