BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• Can you buy this at Target?1 Answers
  • I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
Gracie S.
I love that this toothpaste is organic! It met my expectations and actually exceeded what I thought the toothpaste would taste like! Super peppermint-y!
Andrea C.
Bay shore , NY
Love love love. It taste super good, like regular toothpaste and makes my teeth feel super clean and minty after. My favorite natural toothpaste so far!
Asa B.
Portland, OR
This toothpaste doesn’t seem to foam or clean as well as my usual sensitive enamel drug store brand. Just personal preference, it wasn’t as effective.
Tricia S.
It works well as a toothpaste- minty freshness and cleans the teeth well. Wish it had whitening properties though, given that I drink a lot of coffee!
Team R.
I think it is a great tooth paste that doesn't foam to much.  Leaves me feeling fresh and I'm glad that peppermint is used because smells great
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
Love this stuff! Minty but not artificial and leave my breath fresh and teeth feeling clean for hours! Love that it doesn’t have any nasty chemicals.
Yawelkys C.
Brooklyn, NY
it's thick, but it's great, I love dr bronners products & this doesn't disappoint. The package makes me feel
good about not using the generic brands.
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel like my mouth gets a nice bath after using this toothpaste. Love the taste, and it always makes my breath really fresh no matter what I ate
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Claris P.
Menlo Park, CA
I love the peppermint toothpaste! It’s really minty and fresh and it tastes great. This is the only brand I buy because it’s VEGAN and CRUELTY FREE
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Can you buy this at Target?
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you rate this toothpaste? I use the soap and I love it

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.