BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

• I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making ...2 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste have flouride in it? 3 Answers
  • I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they c...2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Shema J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It’s okay. It left my teeth feeling like it was still dirty unless I brushing super hard. I was hoping for a more peppermint taste but it’s barely there. I used it everyday during my daily routine. I typically buy these at any store that has them on sale. I am satisfied with this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
I wanted to live this toothpaste so much because I LOVE Dr. Bronners soaps! However, this toothpaste didn’t foam the way that I like and it didn’t leave the clean fresh feeling that I get from other anti-fluoride toothpastes like Tom's OF MAINE Clean Mint Simply White® Toothpaste...
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is a great toothpaste I thought my gums getting healthier within one use. After using this for two weeks my teeth stop hurting me as well as my gums. Only complaint I have is that I have to brush twice. Only because it doesn’t sud. But I would never go back to regular toothpaste.
Jordan M.
I really like using this toothpaste. It doesn’t leave my mouth feeling as clean as traditional toothpaste, but it still gets the job done. You can find this at Whole Foods (that’s where I get it). The flavor is subtle and not overwhelmingly minty.
Rosa M.
Where to begin...I am very grateful to have found this toothpaste! They use natural and most importantly SAFE ingredients in their formula. No fluoride or dyes here! It really works to keep my teeth clean and healthy and I really love that is has coconut oil. I’ve been able to fend off 2 cavities from becoming worse all thanks to this formula.
Taneisha G.
Durham, NC
I recently started switching all my beauty and health products to more natural products and I love this toothpaste. I love the sudden mint taste (I'm not a huge fan of peppermint) but it still feels like it's cleaning your teeth.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste for the feel you get. It really is fresh and clean. You get so many uses out of the product too which is great! The taste is mild and not harsh at all! I like that it’s a trusted brand too! It makes buying it again very easy!
Dianna G.
It’s a little weird at first because of the texture but trust me, you will never go back to regular Colgate toothpaste again! It whiten my teeth and I noticed a difference the first couple weeks, I love it!
Shug h.
This toothpaste is made with all natural ingredients so thats why I love using it. It’s great for sensitive teeth as well. And ive noticed a huge difference in the health of my teeth so I recommend to everyone
Celia B.
The texture is different than a traditional toothpaste, but i love this brand and this product. I have made a cut back in artificial ingredients and this is the best natural toothpaste.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Does this toothpaste have flouride in it?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I've tried the soap but not the toothpaste. How do they compare?
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
I am really picky about my toothpaste. I've tried making my own and it was gritty. What do you think about trying this kind? Is it worth it?