BY DR. BRONNER'S

Our Whole Kernel Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is expeller-pressed from fresh, carefully dried coconut kernels whose brown inner skins have been left on, resulting in a more aromatic, nuttier-tasting oil. Versatile and delicious, Whole Kernel Coconut Oil can be used for stir-frying, sauces, baking and body care.

SUGGESTED USES

Our Organic Virgin Coconut Oils are perfect for medium-high heat cooking, use them in recipes that call for stir-frying, braising and baking. Dr. Bronner's Coconut Oils are also loved for body care uses, whether moisturizing hair and skin, or oil pulling for oral health!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Unrefined Whole Kernel Virgin Coconut Oil*
* CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENT

• Does this coconut oil really helps to lose weight4 Answers
  • So I have dermatitis (severely dry skin) and have been l...5 Answers
  • Have any of my natural kinky hair sisters used this on th...1 Answers
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
It's not just good for food but it's also good for your hair skin and nails! I have curly hair and love the idea of using all natural products. Surprisingly this is one of the few products out there than can actually keep my curls down without proofing out, or frizzing. I have dry skin and this has always kept me moisturized. I use this every morning and night to keep the "healthy" glow going!

In all honesty I have yet to use it as a good product so I wouldn't know how or what it tastes like.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Coconut oil can be used for everything. From body to kitchen, and moisturizer. Love cooking with coconut oil. It’s a much lighter oil and no after flavor or taste. I can use it as a moisturizer for my body and on my hair. As well a whiten my teeth. So useful. You need to try it!
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Everything about this product is excellent. I use this to remove my makeup and to cook. This coconut oil doesn’t clog your pores at all. It taste and smells so wonderful. I’ve never tried a coconut oil with this quality before and I will always repurchase. I got mine from Vitacost.
Monet S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this stuff - it is universally amazing. Organic and fair-trade, this whole kernel coconut oil can be used for cooking and baking AS WELL AS cosmetically as nourishment and a moisturizer for your hair and skin. Tastes delicious - nuttier than other coconut oils I've tried, and it comes in a generous container. Absolutely worth every penny! Highly recommend for health and beauty - and delicious desserts!
Raven B.
Semmes, AL
My favorite coconut oil to use for pretty much anything. I love how you can use it for cooking or you can add it to your beauty routine, there are so many uses for it. This brand is a little pricier but it lasts a long time. The company is also an honest company with phenomenal , ethical business practices.
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
Coconut oil is the bomb !!!! Love it with so many things. I add it to my oats in the morning, I cook my veggies in it, and I use it as a butter substitute!! It’s even super good on my waffle! 10/10 my favorite product!
Lydia P.
LOVE this! I️ use it for everything. Moisturizing my fave, lotion for my hands. I️ when used it on my tattoo when it was healing. It’s so effective, natural, and lasts forever.
Courtney M.
Stilesville, IN
I use this Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for everything! I mostly use it for my skin, cooking, my hair, and my baby’s diaper rashes (which she hardly ever has because of this stuff!). I love it!
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I bought coconut oil for my hair. I use it sometimes right before I take a shower. I'll leave it in for about 30 minutes then shower and my hair is even more smooth and softer than ever
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Dr Bronner's coconut oil is my favorite brand of coconut oil on the market. This product is non-GMO verified, free trade and organic certified. The list goes on but the quality far exceeds any coconut oil that I have personally used. I love that it's expeller pressed and more nutritious than most coconut oils on the market. ( Be sure to read the bio on the product label). From my personal experience it's the best tasting. My pets even love a a small amount added to their kibble. This oil can be used as a carrier oil for other essential oils, and dilutions. I personally love to use this on my face and body for hydrating skin and even hair! It really is an awesome product ! I'll always have this product on my shelves!
destiny v.
Beaverton, OR
So I have dermatitis (severely dry skin) and have been looking for natural ways to clear it up without breaking out. Has anybody had good/bad results when using on your face?
jaqueline r.
Does this coconut oil really helps to lose weight
Ashley N.
What does whole kernel unrefined mean?
Rose F.
Monroe
Have any of my natural kinky hair sisters used this on their hair? Is it heavy or is it light?
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Dr. Bronner's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil ?!!

Vitamin Shoppe