Dr. Bronner's - Organic Shaving Gel - Unscented, 7 oz. uploaded by Jesi C.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Certified by the same National Organic Program that certifies food our shaving gels are smooth and effective without any synthetic ingredients. Organic Shikakai comes from the seed pods of the small South Asian tree Acacia Concinna. Extracted in organic sucrose and grape juice it provides soothing moisturizing glide. Dr. Bronner's PureCastile Baby Mild Soap provides superior hair lift and wetting. Sold in a 7 oz. tube. 7 fl. oz. USDA Organic. Not animal tested. see more...

• How well does this work? Where can I find this is Canada?1 Answers
  • I'm interested to see how well this works with sensitive skin? 4 Answers
  • How well does this work. As anyone used this? I normally use soap. ...5 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff. Its organic and it feels really good on the skin. It makes my skin feel super soft after a use and it just feels good
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Russell, PA
I bought this in the peppermint scent, and it is amazing! I have VERY sensitive skin and have always struggled with finding a good shave cream/lotion/soap. I bought this because it is natural products and figured if it did an "ok" job it would be worth it. I LOVED it!! I had NO razor burn, NO nicks, and my legs were SOOO soft. My husband didn't believe me when I told him that I didn't have to put lotion on my legs after I got out of the shower. The consistency of the soap is a little weird, but you get used to it. It's more like a thin liquid soap than a typical shaving cream/lotion. The peppermint scent was just what i needed to give my mood a little boost too. And the slight tingle on the legs felt amazing! I seriously cannot recommend this enough. Not only is it an amazing product, but its natural, chemical free, and CHEAP! I was amazed at how good of a deal I was able to find this at! Very low price for quality!!
Lourdes S.
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
This is the best shave gel I have ever used! I have a problem with ingrown hairs and red bumps on my legs but after using this product it has gone away completly. It also leaves ur skin hydrated and soft. I will never use anything else
Judy L.
Judy L.
This is the best shaving gel I have ever tried. I always suffer from razor burn, but not with this! It foams up into a nice lather and washes right off leaving no residue. I highly recommend this shaving gel.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
So good! I use the lavender scent and it leaves me feeling refreshed and clean shaven without any rashes or razor bumps. This is now the only thing I will use. You can find it at Whole Foods for great deals.
Jesi C.
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
My fiancé bought this because he had insanely dry skin and he loves it! I stayed using it on my legs and they've never been softer!!
Abby X.
Abby X.
This shaving gel is the best ever!! Especially its Unscented! I am a fan. Recommend this!
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
I love this product. Very smooth and really made my skin feel soft. It was affordable and I use it at least once a day. Very effective and I love it. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who likes to have smooth skin!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Dr. Bronner's is one of the best brands around. This shave gel left my skin smooth and moisturizer. It's very affordable and for the price you get a great amount of product. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and I will continue to buy it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
How well does this work. As anyone used this? I normally use soap. Any thoughts
Halie H.
Halie H.
I'm interested to see how well this works with sensitive skin?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this work? Where can I find this is Canada?