BY DR. BRONNER'S

New for the Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps: Hemp oil- We have added saponified hemp oil in our liquid soap in place of jojoba for a creamier, milder lather. Hemp has a remarkable number of beneficial uses for the whole Earth, and its rich fatty acids make our soap better than ever. Rosemary Extract- We are now using rosemary extract as a natural antioxidant to protect freshness. It gives a slight color to the soap as well. All contents of our soaps are explicitly stated. We use absolutely no detergents or foaming agents. Water is needed to saponify oils. Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (i.e. Potassium Cocoate-Hempate-Olivate) are the soaps which make up our pure-castile soap base: the coconut soap generates the high-lather cleansing, and the hemp and olive soaps create the emollient mildness. Glycerin is naturally liberated during saponification of whole oils: unlike most commercial soap makers who distill glycerin out of their soaps to sell, we retain it in our soap for its superb moisturizing qualities. Aloe Vera is excellent for sensitive skin: we use properly processed active aloe vera in effective quantity. Olive Fatty Acids are superfatted into the soap to increase mildness and enrich the lather. see more...

• Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on y...1 Answers
  • I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the ...1 Answers
  • What beauty related uses do you use it for?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The holy grail of cleaning anything! I just recently used it on my brushes and holy cannoli it working amazingly. As you can see from my picture it cleaned most of my brushes back to pretty white again. This stuff is MAGIC.
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
Dr. Bronners Rose Pure Castile Liquid Soap is a multi use product that I mainly used to wash my brushes and makeup sponges. It smells great and comes in a big variety of scents
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
What I love most about this product is that it is concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. I have several spray bottles and fill them with a mixture of the Dr. bronners and water and use it for cleaning purposes. Leaves a nice hint of rose scent.
Carly W.
Birmingham, AL
Love rose so much. Also love the diversity of the soap/brand. love the ethical nature of the company as well. living alone i could go through this for a long time so it’s super affordable on that end.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
The product is great, but the scent is horrible. I’m a big fan of rose scented things, but Dr Bronners totally missed the mark on this one. I really can’t stand the smell! Would totally return it if I could. Just using it to wash my dog at this point.
Akane B.
Jacksonville , FL
This is a great, cleansing soap. I have a smaller bottle of the product, and I don’t use it on my body, only on my face but I️ like the results. When using this product, I tend to only wash my face with it maybe twice to three times a week on account of it being very drying and it can sting my face. However, aside from that, I do like it’s effects! It smells great, and works really well when cleaning my sensitive skin.
Linda S.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this. A little goes a long way. It smells amazing. I use this in my house from cleaning the floors to cleaning the countertop.
Alicia B.
I love this stuff. The rose smell is amazing and it is such a gentle cleanser. Good for all skin types. I even make foaming hand soap with it.
Taryn W.
I love the scent to this one. It is a very pretty smell without being overwhelming. The soap is the best thing to have at home. You can use this soap for literally everything! Here's a list of a few things; cleaning makeup brushes, body wash, shampoo, pet shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap, and so much more! I suggest trying it for anything becuse it does the job.
Daresha P.
This soap gets every dirt and scum off of my brushes and just a little goes a long way. I love how this is also soap is multi purpose as well because it’s so effective when I need something that will fit all that I need to clean like dishes, my body, my brushes, etc.
Alex F.
I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews on this. Any thoughts?
Krystal F.
Downey, CA
What beauty related uses do you use it for?
Tiffany L.
I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the house?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on your make up brushes and everything else... is it correct?