Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Shana L.Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Carol M.Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Milencia S.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

New for the Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps: Hemp oil- We have added saponified hemp oil in our liquid soap in place of jojoba for a creamier, milder lather. Hemp has a remarkable number of beneficial uses for the whole Earth, and its rich fatty acids make our soap better than ever. Rosemary Extract- We are now using rosemary extract as a natural antioxidant to protect freshness. It gives a slight color to the soap as well. All contents of our soaps are explicitly stated. We use absolutely no detergents or foaming agents. Water is needed to saponify oils. Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (i.e. Potassium Cocoate-Hempate-Olivate) are the soaps which make up our pure-castile soap base: the coconut soap generates the high-lather cleansing, and the hemp and olive soaps create the emollient mildness. Glycerin is naturally liberated during saponification of whole oils: unlike most commercial soap makers who distill glycerin out of their soaps to sell, we retain it in our soap for its superb moisturizing qualities. Aloe Vera is excellent for sensitive skin: we use properly processed active aloe vera in effective quantity. Olive Fatty Acids are superfatted into the soap to increase mildness and enrich the lather. see more...

• Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on y...1 Answers
  • I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the ...1 Answers
  • What beauty related uses do you use it for?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to dilute this with water and use it as hand soap. The scent is so lovely. Needs to be diluted unlike the other scents which are good to use straight without diluting. Is great for face, shower, hands.
Jasmine A.
Norman, OK
I use this for so many different things... body wash, washing certain laundry, in my kitchen and more. The smell is absolutely fantastic and the product lasts forever.
Cristine H.
I love this soap! It smells great and it organic. Doesn't cause my skin any rashes or burns. You can literally use this for anything. I use it for hair soap, body wash, to clean my makeup brushes and all that.
Laila O.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to body wash. Price point is high but a little goes a long way. I love the scent it's my favourite and it's natural!
Charmaine S.
Chicago , IL
This is one of my favorite soaps. It's organic and amazing. So magical and can we used for many other things.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I am in love with Dr. Bronners! I mostly use this to clean my makeup brushes but I also use it as a pre-treatment to soak out stains in my clothing and it works without fail every single time. The rose scent is very light and pleasant, so if you've got a sensitive nose, you've got nothing to worry about. The large bottle lasts forever!
jo w.
katy, TX
I love Dr. Bronner's products. I use them to wash my face, hands and makeup brushes. My favorite scent that I have tried is the Almond, but Rose is my second favorite. It doesn't have a very strong scent and I barely smell "rose", but it still smells pleasant. His soaps seem to lather quite a bit yet they don't require a lot of effort to wash out the product/residue, which is rare.
Alex F.
I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews on this. Any thoughts?
Krystal F.
Downey , CA
What beauty related uses do you use it for?
Tiffany L.
I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the house?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on your make up brushes and everything else... is it correct?