Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Shana L.Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Carol M.Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Milencia S.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

New for the Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps: Hemp oil- We have added saponified hemp oil in our liquid soap in place of jojoba for a creamier, milder lather. Hemp has a remarkable number of beneficial uses for the whole Earth, and its rich fatty acids make our soap better than ever. Rosemary Extract- We are now using rosemary extract as a natural antioxidant to protect freshness. It gives a slight color to the soap as well. All contents of our soaps are explicitly stated. We use absolutely no detergents or foaming agents. Water is needed to saponify oils. Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (i.e. Potassium Cocoate-Hempate-Olivate) are the soaps which make up our pure-castile soap base: the coconut soap generates the high-lather cleansing, and the hemp and olive soaps create the emollient mildness. Glycerin is naturally liberated during saponification of whole oils: unlike most commercial soap makers who distill glycerin out of their soaps to sell, we retain it in our soap for its superb moisturizing qualities. Aloe Vera is excellent for sensitive skin: we use properly processed active aloe vera in effective quantity. Olive Fatty Acids are superfatted into the soap to increase mildness and enrich the lather. see more...

• Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on y...1 Answers
  • I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the ...1 Answers
  • What beauty related uses do you use it for?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Chynna A.
Willingboro
I recently purchased this from target about two or three weeks ago and when I tell you it's gonna last a long time I haven't even put a dent into and I usually go through body washes like bottled water. Definitely recommend
Jenny R.
I have used this one as well as the peppermint scented one. I love the smell of this rose scented soap so much but I don't like the way it makes my skin feel. It dries my skin so much and it leaves a lot of residue I think that's what contributes to the dryness. Its a shame I really wanted to like this since I wanted to switch to being more natural and environmentally friendly, unfortunately my skin did not like it , but to be fair I also have hard water in my house and I think that plays a big role in how this product worked. I will be using up this bottle as a cleaning solution for my home but will not be repurchasing again.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
I use this product to wash my makeup brushes. It removes all of the foundation and other makeup out of my brushes without causing them to be dry or shed. I use a Sigma brush glove with this product and my brushes are very clean and have a great smell. The rose scent is nice and not overpowering.

This soap does dry my hands out when I am cleaning brushes so I would not recommend using this as a body wash or shampoo. If I put lotion on after cleaning brushes the dryness does go away though.

A big bottle of this soap is very affordable and it will last a long time for cleaning brushes. A little goes a long way!
Fariha K.
Dr. Bronner's soaps are the perfect soaps for vacationing. It's so versatile that you can take it with you and not have to worry about your hair, face, body or even clothes and dishes if that's your thing! The soap actually has 15-17 uses, including even brushing your teeth, using it to wash your clothes and also wash the dishes. This soap is the absolute best!

The only downside though, would be that this product can be a bit drying, but honestly all the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
I love this soap. Mostly because it has multiple purposes. I use it as a body wash and to clean my makeup brushes. It's really not too pricey because a little goes a long way. I also love that it's made with all natural ingredients. I no longer need to buy any special feminine washes because this stuff works just fine and doesn't have anything in it that would irritate the skin. Would definitely recommend trying it out.
Alicia H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I absolutely love this soap! It smells divine, is not too harsh and leaves me feeling squeaky clean. One of the main draws is that it is organic but is super cost friendly for how much product you get and for all of the numerous uses (body wash, shampoo, cleaning agent, etc.) that you can get out of it. Highly recommend.
Ahniyah C.
This soap is a holy grail product. I use it as shampoo, to clean my makeup brushes and even on my dogs. It has a really nice smell to it and deeply cleanses with just a few drops. I always have this around and will keep purchasing.
Andrea V.
Azusa, CA
I love that this is organic and fair trade. I  feel like I am doing something good for the environment and my body. I like that it doens't have a lot of chemicals. The rose smell is nice. just a few drops will wash my whole body.
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to dilute this with water and use it as hand soap. The scent is so lovely. Needs to be diluted unlike the other scents which are good to use straight without diluting. Is great for face, shower, hands.
Jasmine A.
Norman, OK
I use this for so many different things... body wash, washing certain laundry, in my kitchen and more. The smell is absolutely fantastic and the product lasts forever.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on your make up brushes and everything else... is it correct?
Tiffany L.
I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the house?
Krystal F.
Downey , CA
What beauty related uses do you use it for?
Alex F.
I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews on this. Any thoughts?